Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

4.1

on 8/27/2018 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I agree with others - this is worth the hype. Never had I had a concealer that stays on all day, is full coverage and that doesn't feel drying. It creases a tinsy bit but I can live with that. Also, you know when you're trying to cover a pimple and you end up moving the concealer on your pimple and it doesn't cover anything? This doesn't do that, I love it.

on 8/11/2018 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have never tried a concealer better than this one! It's full coverage, lasts all day, and never creases (which is rare for me because my undereyes crease constantly with every other concealer I've used). You get a lot of product for your money as well. Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this product, I genuinely believe I will use it for the rest of my life!!!

HG concealer for me currently! Use mostly under eyes and it’s high coverage and minimal creasing. I have dark circles and this definitely brightens the area. Recently I started to use to cover redness and blemishes on rest of face, and it works really well for that! Good coverage, does not highlight dry patches that much and does not budge. I’m acne prone so I don’t like the doe foot applicator and tube product since germs can really stay in the product, that’s my one gripe against using it on face.

on 11/16/2017 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!! Best concealer for contouring and to hide those dark circles, sun spots, etc.. I use the "Light neutral" and it's my favorite concealer by far. I use NARS (vanilla) sometimes and I still use IT Illumination concealer medium time to time but I always go back to my Tarte Shape Tape : ) it lasts long and no creasing!! Honestly, so far the best concealer/contour I've used and tried : ) five thumbs up!

on 10/20/2017 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is my holy grail! I started using this only recently and I'm already in love. I have a lot of hyper pigmentation around my cheek area and along my jawline, as well as occasional breakouts, so I've tested a fair share of concealers but couldn't find one which would completely satisfy my needs. This concealer helps cover those flaws up pretty well without looking cakey. I wasn't too sure about this at first but then I compared it to my other favorites- maybelline fit me and nars radiant creamy concealer- and I honestly liked this better (the amazing coverage being one of the reasons)
It covers pretty good for the undereyes as well.
This is definitely suitable for those who have any kind of scarring or acne on their face since its coverage is pretty heavy, however I use it as a day to day concealer as well, a little goes a looong way. Most people use up too much product in one go then complain if it ends up looking cakey. So I'd suggest using a minute amount.
In conclusion everybody's skin is different and even though I'm very happy with this product, it may not be suitable for them, so I'd recommend getting a sample first.

Amazing coverage, just pretty expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I looooove this concealer! Bought it after I heard all the hype about it and it did not disappoint! It's very highly pigmented with a gel-like consistency and texture, it feels cool and hydrating on the skin. I dot it under my eyes and blend it out with my favorite undereye concealer brush- the Real Techniques Setting Brush. My skin is kind of a light tan color right now (I wear Milk Makeup Matte Blur Foundation in Medium Tan) and I wear this in Tan Sand. I blend it quickly before it dries because once it's set it's SET and it's PERFECT. Then, I just use a damp Beauty Blender to dab some banana powder on top of this and I'm good to go.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This concealer is a victim of over hype. So often I'm disappointed by hyped products because I'm expecting soooo much and I feel like many people who don't like it it's because of the over hype or because they use too much. Is this concealer life changing: no. Will it make you under eyes look like those of a 16 year old: no. What this IS is a full coverage, long wearing concealer that is not overly drying. I have this in the shade light, which is crazy. There are several shades lighter, which never happens so go darker than you think you need unless you like reverse coon eyes. Use VERY LITTLE product. This is very full coverage, you do not need much. I do set this with powder, but I set all concealers with powder. It lasts all day, and used sparingly looks very flawlessly natural. I can use this in blemishes as well as under the eyes so I find it to be quite versatile. It's actually really nice around acne because the skin gets dried out from treatments and this concealer doesn't get cakey or increase the dryness. This does have the largest doe foot known to man kind. It's a bit unwieldy so if I could change that I would. But other than that, I really like this concealer and I think I would repurchase.

on 6/18/2017 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great concealer! I have really prominent dark circles and this covers them beautifully. Really expensive but worth every penny! It's also really great at covering the dark spots on my face too! Love it!

on 5/2/2017 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Tarte makes the BEST concealers. This concealer is a little dry so I mix it with their maracuja concealer and it doesn't budge all day. This combo is VERY full coverage and I don't need to touch up at all. PERFECT.