Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

I included a little tutorial on how you can use it :) And I think that I covered all the main points. Hope you like it :) Melissa

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best Concealer Ever!

Totally worth paying a little higher price for excellent quality. Amazi ng coverage, lasts all day, easy to blend.

Love it! Gotta have it!

on 1/11/2019 9:51:00 PM

The hype about Shape Tape didn’t disappoint me! and probably my new holy grail concealer.

The texture is creamy, not too thick but has very good coverage. I love the big applicator hence just one application of few dots is enough.

Eyebag is my biggest concern and Shape Tape is so good for my eyebags! When it dries, it sets in with a very smooth texture under my eye - which hides away my eyebag almost too well and I think I look more awake. Totally would repurchase this without any hesitant.

on 1/4/2019 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have dark circles and this makes them disappear like no other and lasts all day! The only thing Is that it’s a bit drying and can look cakey if u put too much...a little dab is sufficient! No need to draw triangles like they show you in videos lol. Just make sure you properly moisturize your under eye before application. The shade I got is “light medium honey” and it’s just perfection (nc20-25ish).

on 12/11/2018 1:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love shape tape! It has great coverage and I love everything Tarte BUT I had to stop using it because it kept making my contacts dirty! If I got one little speck near my eye it was all over my contact! So beware contact wearers!!

I live and die for this concealer. It is so creamy and covers every insecurity I have. It blends so easily and sets really well. I'm in love with how smooth it makes my under-eyes look. One of the best concealers I have ever used.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've spent my entire life saying there could always be a better undereye concealer out there, and at the age of 30, I'm calling off the search, because this is THE PERFECT CONCEALER.

I've had very dark circles since I could walk, so it's clearly a genetic gift that I'm stuck with, but have tried very hard to hide. I'd spent years and god knows how much money trying to find a good enough concealer; the best I'd found before this was Makeup Forever Full Cover.

I'd seen so much praise for Shape Tape in the past few months, but I didn't care about contouring with concealer, so the fact that it's marketed for contouring didn't fill me with hope. It was only when I got a sample in my Ipsy bag that my mind was blown; even with the sample being a shade too light, it covered completely, looked natural, and didn't budge all day!

I immediately went to buy it in my shade only to find it's not sold in Canada (?!?!), so I had to order it from Tarte directly. The packaging is kind of nuts - it's BIG! For concealer, I was expecting about 5ml size, but it comes with 10ml, and a massive applicator! Not that I mind, it just sort of makes me giggle every time I apply it. The value is quite good considering the quality and how much you get as well.

I apply it over Bobbi Brown Undereye Corrector and set it with PUR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup and ELF Undereye Setting Powder and nothing moves! Even without setting spray. It's perfect!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I wasn't sure that this would actually be as good as all the hype around it. I see several beauty vloggers using this so decided to give it a go. It really is that amazing. The coverage is SO good that honestly you don't even need to use a lot. It blends seamlessly into the skin without settling into fine lines or wrinkles. It gives a lovely glow to the skin.

I use this to highlight when I contour. I add it to the under eye area, around the mouth, the center of the forehead and tip of nose. It blends well and makes these areas look younger, smoother and beautiful.

This is hands down my favorite concealer Ive ever used and it is now a staple in my makeup arsenal.

on 10/20/2018 6:34:00 PM

I have been playing in makeup for a very long time now, and I have never found a concealer that is as full coverage as this one!! This concealer is $27, and comes in many diffferent shades. It has an oversized doe-foot which makes for great and easy application. I did find that it this easier to blend this out with a sponge rather than a brush. This product is very compatible with all of my other brands, it does not crease, become patchy, or move while blending other products. I do reccomend you set this with a powder as it does not dry down a whole lot. I have reccomended this to almost everyone that i know and they have fallen in love with it as well! You definitely get what you pay for with this, and i promise that you will fall in love with it too!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

WORTH THE HYPE! I’ve been eyeing this for a while and hadn’t gotten it because they don’t have it in-store at Sephora and I couldn’t tell online what shade I would be. While placing an order from Ulta, I looked up a YouTube review of someone who looked like they had similar skin tone to mine. I’ve been using FitMe and Age Rewind but neither erases my inherited dark circles, even with color corrector and both require setting powder to reduce creasing.
I ended up getting 37G- medium tan as it appeared closest to my skin tone. As previous reviews have said, the applicator is huge...think lip gloss on steroids. I was cautious about the ridiculous size so I just put three small dots under my eye and blended it oh with a NYX blending sponge.
Holy sh*t! This went all under my eye and up to my cheekbone...as if I had done that whole triangle of concealer under the eye! Whatever color they mixed in seemed to counteract the sallow color of my dark circles without creating a gray cast like other concealers do (yes, even with a peach-tone corrector). Usually, there is coloring between my normal skin and my attempts at hiding my dark circle...not obvious but enough concealer/corrector/powder that no one is thinking I am wearing make-up.