Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Other
Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

4.3

on 1/13/2019 10:00:00 PM

I use this in the light neutral shade for my under eyes and any pimples that pop up. The coverage on me is medium and It is one of the best concealers I've used at this price point! I much prefer it to the Nars, and many many others. My other favorite though the texture is much different is Cle De Peau. This really is worth the hype 100%! It never looks fake or cakey on me. It's also now the #1 selling concealer in the USA... Ulta got so lucky with this exclusive.

on 11/20/2018 3:31:00 AM

Best concealer I have ever used. No need to apply corrector underneath or powder on top. Hv tried multiple high and low end concealers. This is the best of the best

on 12/28/2017 10:10:00 PM

I am 50. Skin is on the dry side. I have fair skin. This is the first concealer I’ve used that does not accentuate wrinkles or just sits on your skin. I use it over foundation. I dab on with the applicator directly on my skin or on my finger and I blend with fingers. It blends fast / easy. It wears well. It does crease or cake or wear unevenly. It actually doesn’t move. I don’t do anything extraordinary to set it either. Sometimes I use loose powder all over. Sometimes I don’t. I don’t feel it looks fake - it just works.

I have never used anything this good, and I am 61 years old, so that says a lot. Wonderful product.

This is my new current favorite. It is expensive, but is lightweight and does not crease. It is very easy to blend, though I would suggest using a beautyblender instead of a brush under the eyes. It is also great on problem areas on the face. Sometimes I find myself not needing to use foundation since this blends so well and doubles as foundation when used over primer. The medium shade is perfect for me, just the right amount of olive tones.

Didn't any1 get Light Sand??! I got this from eBay for US$21 "what sorcery is this?" It's amazing. I am NC20, Chanel 20beige & Revlon Buff but this is seriously awesome did I say amazing?! I dot 3 dots under my eyes and 2 dots on my nose. Then I blend & go over it with a powder fdtn (Chanel or MAC studiofix) then I'm set! I love the applicator it's so big but it's effective. I use NARS RCC in custard & vanilla & Light Sand is similar to Custard. Maybe a hair paler. I have extreme oily skin & this won't slide around nor get greasy. It lasts all day & I am so shocked how good this is. I don't have a lot of tarte (tartelette palette, tarteist paint eyeliner & mascara, a cpl lipsticks, lipliner & sephoras bday gift), I'm impressed w the brand & this is most def worth the $20 bucks! #excellent #concealerjunkie #winning

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is some concealer!! Only takes very little and not the thing you want for a large area. Covers my tear troughs very well and does not move. Super concentrated and does not sink into lines.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This concealer is amazing. A little goes a long way. It also is very full coverage and I don't have to set it in order for it to not look oily. LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!!!!!!!!!

on 10/16/2016 1:05:00 AM

Love this concealer. Thick moussey texture. thought it would be hard to blend and heavy but as air light as maybelline fit me but with a LOT more coverage. perfect for blemishes and under eyes. attached to some dry spots ( I have combo skin) and has weird floral scent? The scent isn't horrible just interesting for a concealer. The applicator isn't my favorite but gets my makeup done faster because I don't have to always go back and dip the applicator into the tube. Overall really love this, full coverage, easy to blend, light on the skin, what's not to love?

The very best full coverage concealer on the market. Great product to use for the under eye area or any problem area you want to cover flawlessly. It brightens it right up and does not crease. I use the Laura Mercier setting powder with this concealer and they work fabulously together. I would recommend and would purchase over and over again. I am using one and have a back up already.