Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

on 1/17/2019 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Use NYC eyeshadow primer before the shape tape!! I used a concealer brush and my finger! I it lasted all day and I am very happy with the results!!!

on 4/25/2017 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have used a few concealers in my time, but love this one the most. It's creamier than Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown and has much more oomph than the benefit stuff I've used - the camouflage, lemonade, and the Oh La Lift.

In spite of how creamy it is and how easily it goes on, the coverage is remarkable and I always feel great when I wear it. I apply it and marvel at the coverage.

on 12/25/2016 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A very good concealer. I am a "mature" woman and use this to highlight my under eye area - I use fair because I prefer a brighter under eye and I use the RMS powder to set it. It does not settle into my fine lines and wrinkles and it covers flawlessly. I also like the Urban Decay concealer and the Kat Von D (for the eye area) but this is - for the price and effect - the best concealer I have used. That said .. for the rest of my face I prefer MAC's Pro Longwear ... Needless to say I am a concealer junkie...