Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 30-35
Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

on 7/12/2017 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is expensive, but you get a lot and a little of this stuff goes a very long way.

I have extremely oily skin, everywhere but my undereye; that area is dry and creases, easily. Shape Tape has worked so well, for me. I do a light layer of color correction and then three small dots of Shape Tape under each eye, concentrating on the inner corner. I blend it out in a triangle formation and use what's left on my sponge on my lids as an eyeshadow primer. Then, I set the concealer with ELF's Undereye Setting Powder and I get NO creases. My undereyes look fresh and creaseless, for at least eight hours. I love the combination.

I will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- long wearing
- full coverage
- doesn't crease

CONS

- sets quickly

COMMENTS: Full coverage, long wearing concealer that sets quickly. Working in sections is recommended to make blending easier. A little goes a long way. It doesn't break up in warm weather or oxidize, either. Most importantly, it doesn't crease!

Will repurchase.

on 6/18/2017 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great concealer! I have really prominent dark circles and this covers them beautifully. Really expensive but worth every penny! It's also really great at covering the dark spots on my face too! Love it!