Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Filtered by age: 19-24
Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

4.1

on 1/11/2019 9:51:00 PM

The hype about Shape Tape didn’t disappoint me! and probably my new holy grail concealer.

The texture is creamy, not too thick but has very good coverage. I love the big applicator hence just one application of few dots is enough.

Eyebag is my biggest concern and Shape Tape is so good for my eyebags! When it dries, it sets in with a very smooth texture under my eye - which hides away my eyebag almost too well and I think I look more awake. Totally would repurchase this without any hesitant.

I live and die for this concealer. It is so creamy and covers every insecurity I have. It blends so easily and sets really well. I'm in love with how smooth it makes my under-eyes look. One of the best concealers I have ever used.

on 10/20/2018 6:34:00 PM

I have been playing in makeup for a very long time now, and I have never found a concealer that is as full coverage as this one!! This concealer is $27, and comes in many diffferent shades. It has an oversized doe-foot which makes for great and easy application. I did find that it this easier to blend this out with a sponge rather than a brush. This product is very compatible with all of my other brands, it does not crease, become patchy, or move while blending other products. I do reccomend you set this with a powder as it does not dry down a whole lot. I have reccomended this to almost everyone that i know and they have fallen in love with it as well! You definitely get what you pay for with this, and i promise that you will fall in love with it too!!!

on 8/11/2018 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have never tried a concealer better than this one! It's full coverage, lasts all day, and never creases (which is rare for me because my undereyes crease constantly with every other concealer I've used). You get a lot of product for your money as well. Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this product, I genuinely believe I will use it for the rest of my life!!!

Best concealer I've ever used. Does a great job of covering up, but also feeling lightweight and wearable. It doesn't smudge and blends into your face naturally. Will definitely be buying again.

on 4/30/2018 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am definitely on the Shape Tape bandwagon! It comes in a massive easy to use tube with 10ml of product, which is fantastic value and has a huge colour selection for most skin tones. Shape tape has excellent coverage for those unwanted under eye bags and does an excellent job covering any blemishes/scars on the skin as well. Yes it can be a little drying but you must work fast with this product to ensure all creases are blended out and set in place. Absolutely obsessed, just wish they'd stocked them in Sephora here in Australia. Will continue to purchase, nevertheless!

This is a fabulous concealer, my go to concealer. It is perfect for concealing blemishes and under eye dark circles both under and over foundation application. This product does not crease at all and it doesn't look cakey. I would highly recommend this product it is fabulous and very long wearing. Perfect for all skin types

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is A M A Z I N G! I have it in shade Light Neutral and it's the best! I wear it everyday, especially on days where I didn't get much sleep the night before and it makes me look like I had a good night's rest. It conceals my dark under eye circles and redness unlike any other concealer I've tried before it. It also smells pretty good and the doefoot applicator is H U G E, combined with a product that is thick, I only need a small dot under my eyes and that's enough to conceal (of course, I apply more product if I've had a particularly bad night, but the most I've ever needed was three dots). It also doesn't transfer and lasts all day!

Guys, I think I've found The One. Shape Tape is hands down the best concealer I've ever invested in.
I bought it in the shade Fair early last July and it's still going strong at the end of January (it's probably a bio-hazard by now but I don't care)
I think the tube is 10ml? It's really quite a massive tube and a little goes a long way, so I'd definitely say it's well worth the $45NZD I paid.
The formula is thick and creamy. It's full coverage (which I NEED for my permanent raccoon eyes) but I find it quite easy to sheer out just by using less. I use a RT blending sponge to blend it. Oh, and did I mention it doesn't crease or transfer? AT ALL. My concealer still looks fresh AF when I remove it 16ish hours later. ST also plays well with my foundation. I've been using ELDW religiously for the last few months (btw, this one tube of concealer has nearly outlasted two bottles of foundation) and I don't notice any separating or difficulty to blend together.
I would rave on the streets about this concealer, it's just so good. I've already bought a second tube!

on 1/26/2018 5:25:00 PM

I love this unfortunately with me having dry skin on my cheeks it doesn't hydrate very well. but I do love what it does for my under eyes. I do feel like it is pricey but when I last bought some it was $30 I think now its like $28 or something