Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Shape Tape is no joke! This stuff is legit. All you need is a tiny dot on the spot you want to cover; a dot will conceal the under-eye area. It doesn't feel thick or cakey. I've had no issues with it settling into creases and fine lines, unlike the other concealers I've tried. I set it on my under-eyes with just a touch of brightening powder from Elf, but I wouldn't say it's necessary. It has a good amount of product and since I only use a tiny bit at once, I see it going a long way. Will repurchase.

This is amazing! It has full coverage but does not feel heavy on my skin! Finally a concealer that cover up my under eye circles! You also don’t need a lot and that is why I think it is worth the price🙌🏻

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm honestly shook by this concealer. I never knew that a concealer could be so pigmented, and could cover up so much. I use the shade "Fair" and it's the perfect match for my skin tone. You only need a tiny amount cause a little bit goes a very long way! It works well with baking and just simply sweeping some powder to set it. $27 is a little bit off the deep end price wise, but for how little you need, I would expect it to last a good amount of time. Tarte knocked it out of the park with this one!

on 10/20/2017 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is my holy grail! I started using this only recently and I'm already in love. I have a lot of hyper pigmentation around my cheek area and along my jawline, as well as occasional breakouts, so I've tested a fair share of concealers but couldn't find one which would completely satisfy my needs. This concealer helps cover those flaws up pretty well without looking cakey. I wasn't too sure about this at first but then I compared it to my other favorites- maybelline fit me and nars radiant creamy concealer- and I honestly liked this better (the amazing coverage being one of the reasons)
It covers pretty good for the undereyes as well.
This is definitely suitable for those who have any kind of scarring or acne on their face since its coverage is pretty heavy, however I use it as a day to day concealer as well, a little goes a looong way. Most people use up too much product in one go then complain if it ends up looking cakey. So I'd suggest using a minute amount.
In conclusion everybody's skin is different and even though I'm very happy with this product, it may not be suitable for them, so I'd recommend getting a sample first.

on 9/15/2017 12:45:00 PM

on 7/23/2017 1:33:00 AM

I love this concealer. It comes with so much, and a little goes a very long way. You can build it up or you can sheer it out. Creamy, smells AMAZING, beautiful finish, stays matte all day (and I'm still not sure how-- if tarte made a foundation with this formula I'd hop on it in a hot second), shade selection is GREAT, wonderful packaging... There's not many bad things I could say about it. The letters on the label come off after a few months, but that's kind of just wear n tear. The wand is a bit big for precise work, if you're using it to spot correct. Otherwise, great concealer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this! I have extraordinarily fair skin, and this is the only concealer I've tried that matches me and can still hide imperfections! Highly recommend for anyone who's really pale

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Choking on this and how freaking good it is at covering everything! Dark circles, spot, discolouration, GONE! Also, you can put this over powder and it doesn't look weird! As in topping up throughout the day! Really really good!!! 💝💝💝

on 5/29/2017 1:23:00 PM

I love this concealer. The coverage is beautiful, the finish is perfect, application is easy, a little goes a long way it's just great. I'm from the UK so it's a little expensive to buy due to customs and delivery but it's so worth it. It lasts forever, I've been on the same bottle for god knows how long, you really don't need much for full coverage though so keep that in mind. I would say that I don't like blending this with a damp beauty blender as it somehow makes my spots more visible but with a dry beauty blender this is perfect. My HG concealer I couldn't live without it.

on 4/25/2017 9:21:00 PM

This product is absolutely amazing. First of all, the lightest shade actually matches my skin tone (I'm a pale girl) and it blends out really well and masks dark circles very well. I use a color corrector underneath it and it looks absolutely flawless. This covers redness very well as well. It also can make for a good concealer to conceal veins on your face.