Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow - Space Cowboy

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I love this shadow. There’s not really much color, but the sparkle it gives is unlike any other product I own (and I own a lot). I love to use this as a topper on a wide variety of shadows.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is truly a unique and innovative make up product. It's like fairy dust poured into a pot. Moondust is such a perfect description of these, it's super finely milled and refined glitter. Once applied, this color is extremely sheer yet it still adds a beautiful punch. You can use this alone, over eyeshadows, wet or dry etc. This transforms any eyeshadow look to the next dimension. It's a beautiful champagne/beige shade that looks great over light and dark eyeshadows, in fact the color is so neutral I use it over any color with lovely results. I have very small almond shaped hooded eyes and this helps open them up and add light to them. This almost looks wet once applied. I prefer using this over a glitter glue or over UD's New Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow - the combination is killer. It's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen, it looks like diamonds on your eyes. It reflects light in the most gorgeous way. My favorite way of applying this is with my finger because you get the best result and it's the most pigmented but this also works well with some brushes. I also love applying this to my lower lash line, it really looks so beautiful and opens up your eyes and enhances them in such a unique yet natural way. This is also super smooth and silky to the touch, it's not chunky or gritty at all. The glitter pay off is inane and it's beyond gorgeous. There is a small amount of fall out but it's nothing a big fluffy brush and some translucent powder can't get rid of. I actually hit pan on mine and I just bought a back up. This is worth every penny!

Top Rated Eye Shadow