NARS NARS Lipstick in Rosecliff

No Image

This lipstick is an amazing shade and formula. I am NC10-15, very yellow, Nars Siberia in foundation. It is VERY hard for me to find a nude-ish lip that works without being just brown looking. This one does, it's a tiny bit brown, but just the very tiniest bit. Nice pinky color. Wears well, stays put on lips, isn't the softest/creamiest, but I think that makes it last longer. I highly highly recommend this if you're around my skin tone especially. I should probably buy a back up.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a very beautiful and wearable shade, I'm surprised I'm the only one reviewing it. It might have been limited edition? Not too sure.
NARS lipsticks run nearly $30, so I'm already reasonably sure a color works for me before I buy. This color showed up a little more neutral on me than I thought. It has some rosy undertones, some brown and some ashy mauve. I noticed a slight frost to it, nothing garish. It goes on very smooth and pigmented. I would definitely describe the color as potentially flattering on a wide variety of skintones. It is dark enough to add some color to a look, but not dark and definitely not bright. This is a subdued shade, the perfect everyday color.
While many would consider the price tag a little ridiculous regardless of the longitivity, I will throw in for good measure that this does wear very well, and I was surprised to notice it was still in place some 5 hours later.

Popular Lipsticks