Laneige BB Cushion Anti Aging

No Image

on 3/25/2017 8:41:00 AM

I love this BB cushion. I am using this in no13 True Beige. It brightens up my skintone and feels comfortable on my skin. I still set this with very little loose powder, and it gives me a semi matte finish with a nice healthy glow. I already have my refill on hand and will definitely repurchase. I will probably hoard this when I go to Korea later this year. Oh and it has spf! :)

on 10/17/2016 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The finish was beautiful. My combination skin had a nice healthy glow.
Unfortunately, after 3 days of consecutive use, pores around my nose started clogging, little bumps that develop into acne…
Tested this in my home country where humidity is over 60% daily and also in temperate country where humidity is less than 20%, same results.

Still on hunt to find a job cushion that won't clog pores.

on 8/19/2016 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I love the BB Cushion foundations. I previously used It Cosmetics CC Veil Beauty fluid in Fair. I bought it in a QVC Todays Special Value It Cosmetics kit. It came with a refill and a double ended brush. I do not work so used it when I went out and did not use it on a daily basis. After I went thru the compact and the refill, I was looking on ebay to replace it. I had used some of the Laneige skin care and was impressed. Laneige has several BB Cushion foundations in various formulations . In looking thru them, I noticed one that said "anti aging" so I ordered that with a refill in #13 True Beige from Korea for less than $30!!. It came within two weeks and was a perfect match for me. I have very fair skin with pink undertones. I use my It Cosmetics double ended brush with it and have never used the puff. I love it. Last week I got a needling treatment and was very red and splotchy the next morning but had a long drive to get home. I used the Laneige because of the gentleness and the SPF 50. It covered all the red and I looked like I had not had the needling done. I am not sure if the Laneige has more product but the compact is thicker and seems to be bigger. I highly recommend this product. I think that the BB Cushion concept started in Korea and think that the It Cosmetics, as well as the new line of BB Cushions in our local stores are just following the Korean concept. Great product!