Makeup Revolution Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base

Makeup Revolution  Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base

Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Urea, Propylene Glycol, Amp-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Parfum, Allantoin, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid,PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citronellol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Retinyl Palmitate, Linseed Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Cinnamyl Alcohol, BHT

Love this product! My foundation came out so smooth. Just better than usual and I did my makeup early this am and it's still on hasn't separated or anything. I also used their oil control setting spray and my makeup hasn't budged. The aqua base smells kinda like rose hairspray it's nothing terrible but scents don't bother me too much. I will say in my case this worked so well I have little dry patches and they didn't show up my skin just looks so smooth. I used this with the NARS long wear foundation which can accentuate dry patches on me.

Not after using this spray though. I will not be without this for the price it's so worth it. I personally like Anything that helps keep my makeup on in this humid month. So I'm very happy with this. I sprayed and let it dry it wasn't sticky once dry and my foundation just glided on. I couldn't of been happier with a product! Will repurchase! Recommended :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This primer is amazing. It sprays in like a spritz and smells lovely. Makes my skin feel lovely and soft and refreshed. My makeup stays in place all day with this underneath. It's cheap and the packaging is great. I'll definitely be purchasing again.