MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

4.2

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Silver Dusk.

People tend to say there is lots of glitter in it, but I love it the way it is.
It is expensive, of course, but the ammount makes it worthy.

When you first open it, you see something in a nude color, pinkish-like, but when you apply on your skin, it shimmers beautifully.

I think it is a good option for the face ( it shows wonderful in pictures) and body.

on 8/29/2008 8:12:00 PM

This is an amazing powder. I really love this. I have very pale, swedish sort of skin and this is great for me in the winter when Im to pale for Golden Bronze (which I also LOVE). I have never experienced the disco ball effect others talk of, I find this powder perfect always and Im not to carefull about application I just slap it on with a big Kabuki and it always looks amazing. I have had this for about 3 years and use it every day in the middle of winter, and it is still nearly full. I would deffintly by it again even though in NZ its quite pricey, but it lasts forever and I cant imagine Ill use it up for another ten years!!!

this powder makes me look liked a disco ball. & i find that the shimmers r hard to blend. making my face look patchy. will not rec this

I recently bought this highlighting powder after remembering i had used it years ago and to my surprise MAC still made it, so i was sold! I use this product mainly at night to highlight my cheekbones and collarbone. This looks phenomenal layered over bronzer (i use benefit hoola and also victoria's secret in "glow 3") on the cheekbone and even a tiny bit on the apple of the cheek (but be careful, you dont want to be too shimmery). It looks especially great in pictures because it gives that nice glowy/radiant look. It can be worn during the day but very sparingly and its so versatile as a body shimmer, face shimmer/highlighter and eyeshadow. I love to use a teeny tiny bit on a Q tip on the inner corners of my eyes to brighten up my eyes if i haven't had enough sleep. This is my HG highlighter.

on 7/9/2002 12:27:00 AM

This is a nice, fine, silver highlighting powder for all over. Produces a very fun sheen to the skin. I do prefer a puff for application though as a brush tends to be messy. Available at maccosmetics.com