MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24
MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

4.1

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best lumanizing powder ever! I love it. Lots of tiny glitter great for highlighting. Product doesn't stay in container though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this a few years ago and I havn't even made a dent in it yet. I use it on my cheek bones and brow bone. Considering how long it lasts the $20 is nothing!

on 3/7/2011 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A little goes a long way with this, so it's very easy to overdo it. The packaging is HUGE so I'll never run out & the colour is very soft, feminine & lovely. Glittery, yes, but not crazily so. Still, it's not subtle especially during the day. Similar to this:

on 5/19/2010 7:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When i first bought this product two years ago i hated it! It's way too shimmery and even though i was using a tiny ammount of product i couldn't avoid the "disco ball" look. After several experiments i learned this: The only way to make this product work for me, is use it under my blush. Any other way of application(over blush/eye shadow/body highlighter) has been a disaster for me. You get major ammount of product but i can't recall how much i paid for this. I have to say that i'm a HUGE fan of compact highlighters and ever since i've bought this product whenever i hear the words "loose" and "shimmer" combined my answer is "NO"! I know MUA is gonna hate me for this but i'm not gonna repurchase. Ever!

on 2/16/2010 10:41:00 AM

I use this for the inner corners of my eyes and a little under my eyes to look more awake. I think I look livelier and more doll like with this on than without. I only use what's on the lid so this will literally last a lifetime.

on 7/14/2009 10:50:00 AM

I love this powder! It looks gorgeous on your C-Zone, giving you that dewy look, or as a highlight on your browbone. It's also good mixed with moisturizer if you just want a little shimmer on your face. This could be used as an eyeshadow as well. Lovely product! Would def buy again!

Not that I've needed to purchase again, but I would! It lasts forever, and a little goes a long way. During the day i mix with my foundation, and use to highlight my eyebrows, and in the evening I use it with some cheek stain and on my arms and chest.
Looks great!

on 5/16/2005 8:49:00 PM

I have the irridescent loose powder in silver dusk. It's interesting, but in all honesty, I'm disappointed with it. I think that it is misleading to call it irridescent. Irridescent means that it breaks up the light and gives a rainbow-colored oil slick effect. This powder is just glittery. It's also VERY strong. Maybe I'd dust it over my shoulders or in my cleavage, but I can't imagine using it on my face. I'd say get fairylite pigment or Shu IR rainbow eyeshadow instead. If it were sold as a glittery powder, I'd probably give it a higher review. But as an irridescent powder, it falls short.

on 9/11/2004 11:46:00 PM

I've tried SOOOOO many body shimmers before i bought this one. I was walking around sephora and the mall with both my arms covered with different body shimmers from almost every brand out there and i finally settled on this one. I liked it mainly because all my friends liked it the best on. haha..The particles are very fine. It's a silver/pink iridescent color and makes your body look very angelic. I apply this with a powder brush all over my body and chest after i put lotion on (it helps it stay on) I wore this on a date and my bf loved it! =) I wear this to clubs and people always notice it.. even in the dark! With the help of the lotion, the stay power is pretty good, even after clubbing/dancing its still there. Another PLUS is that it's cheaper than all the other brands...US $19.

on 6/28/2004 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all-time favorite highlighting powders. This is a beautiful translucent powder with a refined silvery pink shimmer. It give my skin the perfect dewy wet look. This is a high quality, versatile powder (I also use this on the eyes and lips). A must have!!!