MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 19-24
MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

WHOA, glitter ball alert! It is VERY glittery. Colour is like its description silver dusk with just the tinsient hint of pink. I do like this product but in very small doses and in particular places...Definately not an all over face powder. It is a very obvious highlighter.
The only place I use this as a highlighter is on my inner eye corners. I also use this as an eyeshadow as it catches the light so beautifully on an evening out. Another way to use this is to mix a little in your body moisturiser to get a shimmer lotion. Price is not that bad for the amount of product you get (About $52 nzd). I have had mine for 2 years and still have heaps left! However, packaging is horrid. Too many holes so it releases way too much product, definately not handbag proof!

on 4/11/2009 3:19:00 PM

This product is awesome! Lasts forever and looks great on cheek and brow bones. It gives a dewy look that is so pretty- a little goes a long way!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

(click for pics-->)
This loose highlighting powder is one of my absolute MAC favorites! This shimmery powder has an amazing sparkle and it gives such a beautiful glow to the skin. It's also incredibly pigmented, so you really don't need much to get an effect. I can't imagine ever using up this powder no matter how much I adore shimmer...

How to use Silver Dusk:

* As an eyeshadow
* On cheek bones and on cupid's bow to give some glow
* Mix in a super small amount in your foundation or face cream to provide some lustre
* Mix it with your body lotion

Yum, shimmer! Glitter and sparkle! Rocketqueen lurves!

continued >>

on 5/20/2004 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE THIS!!!! I have oily skin and was looking for a highlighter that would give my skin a little glow without looking greasy. Silver Dusk is a very fine silvery/pink loose powder that shows up on your skin with tiny silver sparkles. Makes me look very angelic. I brush it on (very lightly) down my nose, a little on my chin, top of cheekbones, and brow bones. The only thing I don't like is the messy container. Could use a sifter top or something. But you get a TON of product in the tub, will last forever!

I love this product! It is the only Mac loose shimmer powder I own, but I desperately want more! It is a very finely milled shimmery iridescent powder that is kind of silver, kind of pearly, just perfect! When I first got it I went crazy, and wore it on my eyes as well as to highlight, and it looked great.My boyfriend said I looked like an angel! Would definitely rebuy if there was any chance of me ever running out of this!

on 8/7/2001 9:12:00 PM

I love this stuff, it's very sexy! It goes everywhere for a subtle and shimmery sheen. Great for everyone!

on 6/14/2001 4:52:00 PM

Not one of MAC's best products for sure. I wanted to try this, and I like it enough to finish what I have left of the container. Very shimmery, but, it kind of makes you look like your sweating. Not very flattering.