MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

Filtered by hair type : Curly
MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

4.2

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

LOVE THIS. It's really my mom's, but I use it. She has had it for years and it's still not even close to being finished, because all you really need is a little swipe. I just use the fall out in the cap and it's more than enough. I like to use this on my brow bones as a highlight, but it's so versatile it can be used anywhere you want a touch of shimmer. You can even sprinkle some in your hair! This is great stuff. And though MAC is a pricey brand, because of how long this lasts, it really is worth the money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this a few years ago and I havn't even made a dent in it yet. I use it on my cheek bones and brow bone. Considering how long it lasts the $20 is nothing!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this powder and yes, a little goes a long way. It is nice lightly dusted on shoulders and chest/ collar bone and used on cheeks under blush it gives a nice glow/shimmer. It is also nice mixed in a little lotion and applied on legs. Nice for summer. It could be used in sooo many ways!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

(click for pics-->)
This loose highlighting powder is one of my absolute MAC favorites! This shimmery powder has an amazing sparkle and it gives such a beautiful glow to the skin. It's also incredibly pigmented, so you really don't need much to get an effect. I can't imagine ever using up this powder no matter how much I adore shimmer...

How to use Silver Dusk:

* As an eyeshadow
* On cheek bones and on cupid's bow to give some glow
* Mix in a super small amount in your foundation or face cream to provide some lustre
* Mix it with your body lotion

Yum, shimmer! Glitter and sparkle! Rocketqueen lurves!

continued >>

on 8/3/2005 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

OK, call me stupid.... I got this really cheap from somebody on LJ, put it on my face as a highlighter... but it seemed too sparkly for a day look. After owning it for a couple months (and it making a freaking mess all over my counter - I will never buy loose MAC powder again. ugh!) anyways, after a couple months I get this bright idea to put a little bit in my foundation. I was so proud of myself for finding a use for this product... until I had used it (not a lot of it, I didnt want to be sparkle-face) for like a week. After a week, my -once in a while break out- skin became 'welcome to the land of a dozen massive red bumps'. It hurt like hell, and I'm still recovering. Stupid me using something thats basically body glitter on my face. sigh.