MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

4.1

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best lumanizing powder ever! I love it. Lots of tiny glitter great for highlighting. Product doesn't stay in container though.

on 2/11/2012 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is beautiful! At 35, I don't want glitter chunks, and this beautiful powder gives a gorgeous sheen to highlight cheeks and brow bones. I like this better than NARS albatross - its so easy to blend. A must have product!

on 5/18/2011 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE. IT. My go-to highlighter. Gives a gorgeous pinky-silvery glow. The shimmer is very fine, not chunky glitter AT ALL. And you only need a tiny amount each time, so even though it's a bit pricey, it lasts forever... Love using it on brides, too. :)

on 4/9/2011 11:08:00 PM

I use this every single day, on my face, down my neck, and sometimes on my shoulders. The color is a light beige,and there's a shimmer to it that is so pretty. But it's not so much shimmer that makes you glow like an alien. I've tried several other brands of shimmering powder, and this one takes the cake.

If I have on jeans when I apply it, I always put a towel on the jeans, cause I get powder everywhere. I cringe about thinking if they ever did away with this product, OMG, what would I do? I've been using this for years. YES, it is so worth the price.

on 3/7/2011 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A little goes a long way with this, so it's very easy to overdo it. The packaging is HUGE so I'll never run out & the colour is very soft, feminine & lovely. Glittery, yes, but not crazily so. Still, it's not subtle especially during the day. Similar to this:

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this. In order to only use as much product as I need, I put regular clear tape over all the holes except one row. That way, it doesn't get wasted by flying all over, and just enough comes off on my brush. I use this a lot but I don't even think I've made a sizeable dent in it - it really will last years, unless you truly coat your face in it daily! I like to use a flat-top blush brush to just pat it on areas I need it. It's a great product.

on 2/22/2011 7:12:00 AM

Love this stuff! I went to the counter to get a wedding makeover and this is what was suggested to me.....it's incredible. I added this on top of my blush and in my eye highlight area...and even looking at my wedding pic now 5 years later, I was glowing (and not just cuz I was getting married). I had lost it until this past weekend and I rekindled my love with it as I haven't stopped using it since! I work 12 hour night shifts and I often run around and get flushed red cheeks, which when I do wear a light peach blush makes me look like a drag queen, now I don't apply blush to work anymore, I just wear this lightly and I look healthy and glowy while I run around. Not to mention it will NEVER run out as I just apply what is in the lid. Will last forever.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think people could be using more of this than they need, and it's all in the application. You get a lot of product for the price, but you only need what's in the lid once you take it off the container. I put it on a table and tap the lid and then I use what's in the lid with either an angled blush brush or a small powder brush. There are a lot nicer highligher powders on the market, so it doesn't get much use unless you find other ways to put it into your beauty routine.

on 1/6/2011 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One reviewer wrote that this is "only glitter for the face". I have to say I disagree. While this powder does contain tiny glitter particles, they are in a luminous, iridescent powder base which is actually very versatile. If one experiments with application, results can and do vary.

I prefer a light hand when using this as it's amazingly pigmented. A tiny amount goes a long way and this makes it a great value as well. For more fun events, I like the inclusion of the glitter (on tops of my cheeks, as a highlighter), but if one wants a more subdued look, simply "tap" the glitter flakes from your brush. This leaves you with the lovely iridescent "glow" that this product is so great at achieving!

The portion is very generous... you could share with a friend and this would still last forever. I too taped over most of the holes to minimize how much powder shakes out. Potent and gorgeous - love it!

on 7/30/2010 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Two lippies because it can be used on the body, if you are going to a club. I love highlighters but I HATE glitter on the face. This is just glitter. I gave it to a friend, however, and she loves it. I much prefer the mineralize skin finishes