MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

3.4

on 3/7/2011 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A little goes a long way with this, so it's very easy to overdo it. The packaging is HUGE so I'll never run out & the colour is very soft, feminine & lovely. Glittery, yes, but not crazily so. Still, it's not subtle especially during the day. Similar to this:

on 9/25/2010 2:19:00 PM

i got a sample of this recently and i really love it, its not too in your face, it gives a lovely glow to the cheeks, going to try it on my eyes soon. i love highlighter, and i wear it even for breakfast as well as going on a night out ha ha.

on 7/30/2010 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Two lippies because it can be used on the body, if you are going to a club. I love highlighters but I HATE glitter on the face. This is just glitter. I gave it to a friend, however, and she loves it. I much prefer the mineralize skin finishes

on 5/20/2004 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE THIS!!!! I have oily skin and was looking for a highlighter that would give my skin a little glow without looking greasy. Silver Dusk is a very fine silvery/pink loose powder that shows up on your skin with tiny silver sparkles. Makes me look very angelic. I brush it on (very lightly) down my nose, a little on my chin, top of cheekbones, and brow bones. The only thing I don't like is the messy container. Could use a sifter top or something. But you get a TON of product in the tub, will last forever!

on 5/30/2002 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so I love the product for its shimmer that's sexy but not too blatant. But I REALLY HATE THE TIN. it's impossible to get a good volume up thru the sieve and if you shake too violently (which is the only way of getting any powder up at all), you get powder all over your floor, dresser... messy messy.