MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk

Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk

4.8

on 5/18/2011 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE. IT. My go-to highlighter. Gives a gorgeous pinky-silvery glow. The shimmer is very fine, not chunky glitter AT ALL. And you only need a tiny amount each time, so even though it's a bit pricey, it lasts forever... Love using it on brides, too. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this product after having terrible results with Belightful iridescent pressed powder, which was way too glittery for me. A great SA recommended this to me as an alternative. I wish this were a pressed powder for easier usage, but overall the loose format is worth the effect. I don't usually use this during the day, but I have and it's really not over-the-top if used sparingly and really buffed in. I found the "glitter", or in my opinion, "larger shimmer" to be way smaller than those in Belightful. The overall effect is a coolish ethereal shimmer and it's my second favorite highlighter, (the first being WnW AOS! =O) Great night-out highlighter and would purchase again!

on 12/15/2004 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is great for brightening up my dull, winter skin. I have used it as an all over highlighter or sometimes just on my browbone or underneath my eyes. It really creates that glowy,angelic look:) You can use it lightly for a more natural glow, or layered for a more glam evening look. This is a very versatile product, and I will never use up the big container!

on 8/6/2004 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a pink/beige loose powder that can be used as a highlighter. I apply it over my blush for sparkle. Compared to Mac Mineralize Powders, this is definetely a lot more glittery than a mild shimmer. A light hand is needed.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful dusted over the chest area for a night on the town with the girls. I don't think that I would put this all-over my face, just a dab on the eyes or the cheeks for that extra sparkle. Love it!