MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk

MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk
Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk

4.1

on 6/13/2001 4:44:00 PM

Here's a very versatile shimmery powder that works just about everywhere. It is a finely milled loose powder that comes in a container with a sifter and can be applied directly to the skin or mixed with other products. And no breakouts from this sensitive-skinned person! Some of the ways I like to use this product are right under the eyebrow's arch as an eye highlight, on top of the cheekbone for highlights, dusted on the shoulders and collarbone with a low-cut dress - or my all-time favorite - mixed with moisturizer and applied to the hands, arms & legs. Very versatile and definitely worth the $ :-)

on 6/14/2001 4:52:00 PM

Not one of MAC's best products for sure. I wanted to try this, and I like it enough to finish what I have left of the container. Very shimmery, but, it kind of makes you look like your sweating. Not very flattering.

on 8/7/2001 9:12:00 PM

I love this stuff, it's very sexy! It goes everywhere for a subtle and shimmery sheen. Great for everyone!

This stuff is gorgeous! Wonderful when going out at night for a pretty, shimmering effect on shoulders, chest & back. I kind of have a hard time making it show up on my pale skin, but it looks lovely on tanned skintones. I'm hoping it will work better for me in the summer!

on 3/4/2002 11:26:00 AM

This powder looks beautiful on decollatage, shoulders, and arms for a sexy nightightime look. I have also applied it on eyes as a sheer wash over shadow or as a highlighter, and that looks great as well! This is a fun product that I've had for a while, but didn't use as much until I became a bit more creative with it.

on 7/9/2002 12:27:00 AM

This is a nice, fine, silver highlighting powder for all over. Produces a very fun sheen to the skin. I do prefer a puff for application though as a brush tends to be messy. Available at maccosmetics.com

on 10/20/2002 8:10:00 PM

Very pretty, but a little too much glitter for my face. Nice to add shimmer to shoulders & chest though, I think. Goes on sheer with lots of very fine silver shimmer.

on 10/29/2002 7:25:00 PM

Silver Dusk is just gorgeous -- very fine powder with tee-tiny sparkles. I wouldn't wear this on my face, I don't think, but use it as a body shimmer.

on 1/16/2003 6:40:00 PM

This is a really nice shimmer powder. It is silvery with undertones of grey and pink, but it goes on silvery. When on, it doesn't look like powder, just looks like diamond dust all over! Subtle enough for work, but glittery enough for a club! It lasts all day (which is nice, because some shimmer powder rubs off easily). And the tub it comes in is pretty sizeable, so this could last me forever. Has a sifter top to keep things neat, but I wish it came with a powder puff.

on 1/17/2003 11:29:00 PM

This is a gorgeous shimmer powder, IMO, but definitely more for use on the body instead of the face. It appears a little pinkish in the container, but goes on a super shimmery silver. Blend it down to tone down the shimmer or add more for more shimmer.