MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best lumanizing powder ever! I love it. Lots of tiny glitter great for highlighting. Product doesn't stay in container though.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

To sum this product up in one word... Amazing. I have been searching for a perfect highlighter to give my dry skin that perfect dewy glow and I finally found it. I mix it in with my Studio Sculptures foundation, then on top of my So Sweet, So Easy or Posey Cremeblend Blush and it looks so angelic. The packaging is a little difficult since the siffter allows so much product through but I put tape over all of the holes except 2 rows. Also, I put the price at dirt cheap seeing as how I would be spending well over $20 over the years that I would be buying other products. There is so mug product in this, it will last forever. My dry skin finally has that red carpet, dewy, hydrated glow that I have been so desperately looking for! The best part of it all... My fiance noticed the difference and loves it!

on 6/28/2004 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all-time favorite highlighting powders. This is a beautiful translucent powder with a refined silvery pink shimmer. It give my skin the perfect dewy wet look. This is a high quality, versatile powder (I also use this on the eyes and lips). A must have!!!

on 6/20/2001 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Such a gorgeous shimmery powder... I love the pinky sheen. Super shimmery, and a little goes such a long way. I don't think I will need to buy this for a while... My roomates steal my jar when we get ready to go out, and there is still a lot left! Looks beautiful on bare shoulders, arms, etc.