MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this a few years ago and I havn't even made a dent in it yet. I use it on my cheek bones and brow bone. Considering how long it lasts the $20 is nothing!

on 9/20/2011 5:08:00 PM

This is soooooo gorgeous! Perfect shimmer without looking too glittery. Really makes my skin glow everywhere I apply it(usually browbone, cheekbones). My stepdaughter had a giant tub of this stuff that she got from her cousin(they do makeup trades). I tried it once and was hooked. I knew I would never use a full size container of this so I asked if I could buy a small amount. So I gave her $5 and she let me fill a tiny container of it. Perfect amount for me and some much needed mall money for her!

on 2/16/2010 10:41:00 AM

I use this for the inner corners of my eyes and a little under my eyes to look more awake. I think I look livelier and more doll like with this on than without. I only use what's on the lid so this will literally last a lifetime.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i got this from my sister and i love it! i already own and love the golden bronze one, and now i have both! This is a very pretty pinky/nudish/beigy color with silver sprakles/glitters. This is definatley glittery so it's best for nighttine use or used sparingly in the daytime. I'm actually wearing it today as a highlighter but i used very little on my 165 brush and then i buffed out some of the larger glitter with my 183. I'm loving this.

on 4/14/2009 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I picked this up at the outlet for my daughter's dance recital but wound up keeping it for myself. It's so pretty and lasts on the skin. Great product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

WHOA, glitter ball alert! It is VERY glittery. Colour is like its description silver dusk with just the tinsient hint of pink. I do like this product but in very small doses and in particular places...Definately not an all over face powder. It is a very obvious highlighter.
The only place I use this as a highlighter is on my inner eye corners. I also use this as an eyeshadow as it catches the light so beautifully on an evening out. Another way to use this is to mix a little in your body moisturiser to get a shimmer lotion. Price is not that bad for the amount of product you get (About $52 nzd). I have had mine for 2 years and still have heaps left! However, packaging is horrid. Too many holes so it releases way too much product, definately not handbag proof!

on 1/17/2003 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was very disappointed in this product. Silver Dusk is a loose shimmer powder that looks pinky silver in the jar but just goes on silvery. Way too shimmery for the face too. You can only use it on the body. Not a very unique product!