MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

4.2

on 6/13/2001 4:44:00 PM

Here's a very versatile shimmery powder that works just about everywhere. It is a finely milled loose powder that comes in a container with a sifter and can be applied directly to the skin or mixed with other products. And no breakouts from this sensitive-skinned person! Some of the ways I like to use this product are right under the eyebrow's arch as an eye highlight, on top of the cheekbone for highlights, dusted on the shoulders and collarbone with a low-cut dress - or my all-time favorite - mixed with moisturizer and applied to the hands, arms & legs. Very versatile and definitely worth the $ :-)

on 6/14/2001 4:52:00 PM

Not one of MAC's best products for sure. I wanted to try this, and I like it enough to finish what I have left of the container. Very shimmery, but, it kind of makes you look like your sweating. Not very flattering.

on 6/20/2001 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Such a gorgeous shimmery powder... I love the pinky sheen. Super shimmery, and a little goes such a long way. I don't think I will need to buy this for a while... My roomates steal my jar when we get ready to go out, and there is still a lot left! Looks beautiful on bare shoulders, arms, etc.

on 8/7/2001 9:12:00 PM

I love this stuff, it's very sexy! It goes everywhere for a subtle and shimmery sheen. Great for everyone!

This stuff is gorgeous! Wonderful when going out at night for a pretty, shimmering effect on shoulders, chest & back. I kind of have a hard time making it show up on my pale skin, but it looks lovely on tanned skintones. I'm hoping it will work better for me in the summer!

on 3/4/2002 11:26:00 AM

This powder looks beautiful on decollatage, shoulders, and arms for a sexy nightightime look. I have also applied it on eyes as a sheer wash over shadow or as a highlighter, and that looks great as well! This is a fun product that I've had for a while, but didn't use as much until I became a bit more creative with it.

on 5/30/2002 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so I love the product for its shimmer that's sexy but not too blatant. But I REALLY HATE THE TIN. it's impossible to get a good volume up thru the sieve and if you shake too violently (which is the only way of getting any powder up at all), you get powder all over your floor, dresser... messy messy.

on 7/9/2002 12:27:00 AM

This is a nice, fine, silver highlighting powder for all over. Produces a very fun sheen to the skin. I do prefer a puff for application though as a brush tends to be messy. Available at maccosmetics.com

on 9/28/2002 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Another beautiful (loose) powder by MAC. Finely milled so it goes on nicely and you can add layers to get more "oomph". Leaves an irridescent shimmer. The powder itself is a pinky/silver. I've used this on eyes, face, chest, shoulders, etc. Stunning!

on 10/20/2002 8:10:00 PM

Very pretty, but a little too much glitter for my face. Nice to add shimmer to shoulders & chest though, I think. Goes on sheer with lots of very fine silver shimmer.