MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

Filtered by age: 36-43
MAC Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

4.3

on 9/20/2011 5:08:00 PM

This is soooooo gorgeous! Perfect shimmer without looking too glittery. Really makes my skin glow everywhere I apply it(usually browbone, cheekbones). My stepdaughter had a giant tub of this stuff that she got from her cousin(they do makeup trades). I tried it once and was hooked. I knew I would never use a full size container of this so I asked if I could buy a small amount. So I gave her $5 and she let me fill a tiny container of it. Perfect amount for me and some much needed mall money for her!

on 9/25/2010 2:19:00 PM

i got a sample of this recently and i really love it, its not too in your face, it gives a lovely glow to the cheeks, going to try it on my eyes soon. i love highlighter, and i wear it even for breakfast as well as going on a night out ha ha.

on 9/9/2008 1:01:00 PM

I have this and I do like it but it is expensive.However it does look lovely on and I think it'll last ages so it might work out to be worth the money.

on 5/30/2006 8:47:00 AM

I love this stuff, I've had the same tub for at least 2 years now, so although I would repurchase I don't know that I'll ever have to. I use this as an eyeshadow as well as a body highlighter. Too shimmery/sparkly to use on cheeks.