MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk

MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk
Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk

4.2

on 6/14/2001 4:52:00 PM

Not one of MAC's best products for sure. I wanted to try this, and I like it enough to finish what I have left of the container. Very shimmery, but, it kind of makes you look like your sweating. Not very flattering.

on 8/7/2001 9:12:00 PM

I love this stuff, it's very sexy! It goes everywhere for a subtle and shimmery sheen. Great for everyone!

This stuff is gorgeous! Wonderful when going out at night for a pretty, shimmering effect on shoulders, chest & back. I kind of have a hard time making it show up on my pale skin, but it looks lovely on tanned skintones. I'm hoping it will work better for me in the summer!

on 7/9/2002 12:27:00 AM

This is a nice, fine, silver highlighting powder for all over. Produces a very fun sheen to the skin. I do prefer a puff for application though as a brush tends to be messy. Available at maccosmetics.com

on 9/28/2002 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Another beautiful (loose) powder by MAC. Finely milled so it goes on nicely and you can add layers to get more "oomph". Leaves an irridescent shimmer. The powder itself is a pinky/silver. I've used this on eyes, face, chest, shoulders, etc. Stunning!

on 1/8/2003 2:52:00 PM

oooohhh i received Silver Dusk in a swap and immediately fell in love with the shimmery iridescent light pink powder. I use this powder on my eyes and cheeks for a snowy, sparkly look. I didn't find the powder to be too overbearing, it added the perfect amount of shimmer to my face. Try this over Mac Angel blush and it's to die for! I must get more!

I love this stuff! Most sparkle dusts never come on as noticable as this one! MAC got Silver Dusk right on the money. It's more of a pinky irridescent color than silver/white but I love that! It's gorgeous!!!

on 1/16/2003 6:40:00 PM

This is a really nice shimmer powder. It is silvery with undertones of grey and pink, but it goes on silvery. When on, it doesn't look like powder, just looks like diamond dust all over! Subtle enough for work, but glittery enough for a club! It lasts all day (which is nice, because some shimmer powder rubs off easily). And the tub it comes in is pretty sizeable, so this could last me forever. Has a sifter top to keep things neat, but I wish it came with a powder puff.

on 1/30/2003 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this stuff. Huge container that I would never finish though--I swapped most of it away and kept a small amount for myself. It gives a very nice silvery sparkle to the skin, and it works even with my medium skin tone as long as I don't use too much. I like it on my neck, collarbones, and cleavage :), and I also like it on my face. A very light dusting on cheekbones is night, and it's great as a browbone highlighter or to layer a little sparkle over eyeshadow. Everyone needs a little pixie dust in their lives!

on 12/2/2002 10:52:00 PM

Not the most flattering highlighter powder I've used. The colour looks like a beige-pink in the tub, but when applied is a shimmery silver gleam. I would have preferred it to have retained more pinky-beige, as the silver seems too harsh and futuristic. The tub is absolutely huge, and would probably be more appropriate to use on the body- decolletage, shoulders etc. On the face it's just too shiny.