MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Silver Dusk

4.6

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

AHHHMAZING! This product is just so beautiful on the skin!!! It works as such an amazing highlight and also when you mix it with the studio fix fluid foundation you get the same effect as MAC'S discontinued Hypereal foundation :) this is hg worthy to me!

this is a wonderful highlighter, and i'd recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat. this looks best in the summer as i wind up looking a little 'frosted' in the winter when my complexion is lighter. for the amount of product you get and the versatility you can have with this, it's worth every penny.
i dust a little on my cheekbones, and i use it in the inner corners of my eyes, and it brightens my entire eye area. i buffed this onto my arms and legs when i went to the beach, and it looked stunning.
the only problem i have with this product is the packaging. i occasionally travel here and there, and a plane ride later, there's product everywhere when i open the jar. trying to get it back through the sifter is no easy task either.
other than that, this is amazing.

This is becoming one of my fav MAC products. It looks extremely gorgeous if applied correctly. I use it with my 184 brush and it looks perfectly glowy on my skin. I will definitely repurchase.

truth is, this is one of MAC's secrets.. it's soo gorgeous when applied PROPERLY. it's very simple, if u're going for a glow.. mix it in with a cream, liquid foundation, moisturizer or loose powder for the face.. do not apply directly on unless u are specifically looking for a metallic sheen. i feel this works for more of a color range than the gold version of this does. it's a very large amount and was once sold in an actually larger amount (unbelievable, i know.) i don't usually wear it all over but when i do it makes me wonder why i don't! also, putting this around the decollate emphasizes jewelry! the product was $18 when i bought it i believe, and now it's $19.50
here's a link:

on 8/6/2003 7:19:00 PM

Fantastic. I can see how a lot of people dislike this, but I do. It looks in no way natural. The shimmer is very obvious. I love it.
(I should say now that my skin is incredibly pale. I have to wear spf 45 on cloudy days. All my regular foundations are either 10 or 15, and the 15 is too dark. This colour may not look very good on darker skin, but I don't know. I think they make bronzes and golds too...)
I mix this with my W10 loose face powder and wear it all over my face. The shimmer difuses light and makes my skin look flawless, without foundation.
The price tag is high, but for the amount in the package it's an awesome deal.