Elemis Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser For Face

No Image

1 review

on 8/19/2016 7:12:00 AM

"Elemis Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser for Face" is the PERFECT gradual face tanner for very pale skin and it's fool proof. I'm the color C1 in Mac Face and Body Foundation so I'm quite fair. My skin tend to look tired. I've tried several tanners from Clinique, Vichy, Vita Liberata, Yves Rocher, James Read, Nivea summer, etc. which all have good reviews on Makeupalley, but seem too much, leaving this yellow and orange surface on my face which makes me look tired, old, weird and unhealthy. Elemis Total Glow gives me the exact tone I was looking for as if it comes from within. I was actually not looking for a selftanner to make me look beach tanned, but just to get a healthy glow/color and less pale/transparent/tired looking skin. This is it! It looks like my own tan. It also leaves my skin moistured and soft. For once, the smell is good! Doesn't smell of the usual self tanner (cake, banana, chocolate). The consistency is quite runny, which makes it very easy to apply and I think a little goes a long way. It comes in a tube and it's a white lotion, not colored. It's supposed to be used on a daily basis for daytime before makeup. I use it during night time and wash my face in the morning. The price is quite high, but it's definately worth it and has revolutionized my skin tone. I've had so many disappoiting experiences with even the most popular selftanners, including the gradual ones, so to test this, I found it quite cheap on Ebay because it had a damaged packaging. I will definately buy it again, also if it means full price. Paraben-free.