3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

I am now obsessed with this. I had mine for 2months now and I can’t stop using it. For reference I am shade NC30 in MAC with yellow undertones. This is brilliant in setting undereye concealer or powdering theT-zone. I have been planning to buy the loose Ben Nye one but I was always hesitant. What I love about this is it comes in a compact so it is not messy. It is easy to carry in the handbag. I will definitely repurchase again and again!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

I haven't tried any other banana powder so I wouldn't repurchase as I think I could find better stuff on the market. It works decently well but is borderline for yellow pigment needed for those of us with darker skin (NC40). Finely milled imo and good packaging for travel.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

I really wanted to love this but I have super sensitive skin and when I used this to set my concealer under my eyes, my under eyes got irritated and rashes appeared... Not a fun time

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I'm now onto my third tub of this. I use it to set my concealer & to bake with. It works really well & I feel like it suits any skin tone. Banana powder is part of my everyday make up routine, I really like it & will continue to buy :)

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Great product, pretty sure its the same as the yellow powder in the Australis Powder Contour Palette, however Ive got both. I dont think this would work on super fair skin, however Im a NW15-20 and this is great.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

1.0

3 years ago

I REALLY REAAALLLY wanted to like this! I have warm brown skin and this powder looked VERY ashy in my under eye area, and didn;t seem to brighten anything. However, all over the face it provided a beautiful matte finish and had amazing staying power. But, unfortunately after a couple of uses, this powder made me break out into cystic acne in places that i have never had acne like that before! Was really hoping it wasn't this because it was an amazing overall mattifying powder, but the moment i stopped using it, surprise surprise, my skin cleared up! :( only realised this could be the cause and it took me almost two weeks to realise. but the price is good, and the packaging is cute. Could be improved by having a mirror in the compact though. If you have a lighter skin tone this will be good for you and if you are not acne-prone/have sensitive skin and are looking for a good all over mattifying powder, then this will be perfect for you.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

Love this powder! I use it to set my under eye concealer (NYX Dark Circle Concealer then Maybelline Fit Me Concealer on top) and it helps to really brighten up my eyes as I have really dark circles. I apply it with the Real Techniques Setting brush and I find that you do have to apply with a very light hand. It can get cakey if too much is applied. It also helps to cancel out redness so I like to apply it on and around my nose, which is the reddest parts of my face. Overall, a really good product at such an affordable price :)

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I've been using this everyday since I bought it to set my under-eye concealer and over the redness on my skin. A little goes a long way and it is very powdery but has super brightening effects. I accidentally applied it with a heavy hand one day and it was obviously yellow on my skin but I've learned to blend it well and go over the edges with my powder foundation. The under-eye area looked smoothed and bright and for the price, I'll definitely repurchase again (if I can find it, it is always sold out at my Priceline and Kmart!)

About reviewer (201 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool