Trader Joe's Nourish: Enriched Intensive Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer

Trader Joe's Nourish: Enriched Intensive Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer

4.8

Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower/Leaf (Chamomile) Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Extract, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Thioctic Acid (a-Lipoic Acid), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Phytonadione (Vitamin K1), Menadione (Vitamin K3), DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Soluble Collagen, Polysorbate-60, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Phospholipids, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I am amazed by the high quality of this little lotion that could. It's not cutting edge, but it does have loads of quality ingredients in it and all of them high on the list. This is probably the best night cream I've ever used, and while it costs a teeny tiny bit more than some drugstore products in the same category, it's a negligible price difference. This is a tremendously good value. This is HG stuff right here.

on 1/18/2018 8:25:00 PM

I love this product! I have been using it for a week now and I have seen changes in my skin. I have hormonal acne around my mouth and I think my old moisturizer was contributing to more or my acne. I have combination skin. It is very soothing to put on and I look forward to using it every morning and night. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. In the morning I notice that my acne has calmed down and starts to go away. The price on this is amazing. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.

on 11/5/2017 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

WOW! Great product at an incredible value! My skin is sensitive/combo and drier as I'm getting older. I am so impressed with the ingredients list on this product and the fact that it doesn't clog or cause break outs. This stuff is a keeper!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cream is fantastic. HG!
I would have never tried it without reading reviews here. I never believed in affordable skincare. Totally agree with other reviewers who said that it can be put in another packaging and sold for up to 400$. It feels luxurious and the ingredient list is what high-end brands must be looking for. Lots of vitamins, ceramides, amino acids, collagen. Nothing ugly.
It is designed for normal to dry skin, my skin is normal-combination (some dry patches, forehead might become oily sometimes) dehydrated sensitive rosacea prone skin and it works beautifully.
Dry patches are gone. I don't have any oiliness on my face when using it. No residue, it absorbs fully and fast. No breakouts, no clogged pores, no rosacea flare-ups. I do get some red sport for about 5 to 10 minutes after applying it, but that's my only complaint. I'm sensitive to any type of alcohols, including Cetearyl alcohol listed on the bottle, that's why.
I haven't found any cream that has a better performance. Lancome, Chanel, Dior, Guerlain, Sisley, Estee Lauder, Clarins, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, MAC, Priori, Mary Kay, Elemis, Elta MD, Clinique, Deciem, Bioderma, Image, Dermalogica, Rodial, YSL, Elizabeth Arden in my opinion, are far behind.
I will continue to repurchase and use it on both my face and my body.

This is my HG moisturizer for when I'm not needing sunscreen. I studied chemistry in college and was impressed with all the ingredients in a single moisturizer, but felt that it had to have a downside since it's only about $6 at the store. Tried it out and I've been extremely impressed! I'm 30 years old and still suffer from hormonal acne and have been seeing the very faintest of fine lines starting to pop up, so I decided it was time to switch from drying/acne products to something more gentle and hydrating. I've paid over $100 for creams that didn't perform as well as this one. It doesn't break me out, soothes any pimples so they heal quickly and without the dreaded red spot left behind, and my skin is plump and any fine lines I started developing are gone. I use retin-a so my skin is often irritated but I can use this with without the burning other moisturizers cause, and I can spice it up with murula oil, John Masters pomegranate oil, or Philosophy's vitamin C powder. I'm very impressed and hope they never discontinue it. I even paid $20 for it on Amazon bc we don't have a Trader Joe's nearby, and even though it cost me almost over 3 times as much as it is in the stores I would still repurchase because even at $20 it's a bargain for such a good product.

on 8/9/2017 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have to be careful what I use in my face because I have rosacea so I was worried to try something new. However this actually make my rosacea almost non existent. My skin was not red what so ever after using this. I was amazed. For this reason I want to keep using it but I am gonna play around with it some more because my left cheek is tingling and I am not sure if it's a medical issue, dry skin, ingredient in the moisturizer, etc... But I am amazed at the appearance of my skin tone. Anyone with rosacea should try this.

on 4/28/2017 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this recently because in the past I have loved TJ's Nourish line. My skin is pretty dry. I rarely gets any zits anymore, so I figured this moisturizer would be good for me. So far so good! I knocked a lipstick off because like the others have said it is pretty thick and it is taking me a little time to get used to it. When I pump it out (again very convenient) I think I am using the amount I typically would with previous moisturizers, but it comes out very thick and a little heavy. I take a while to spread it around good, so it moisturizes well. I find it does sit on top of my skin for a while but it eventually sinks in. I am fine with that because my skin is thirsty!

on 1/29/2017 11:17:00 AM

I bought the Nourish Intensive antioxidant moisturizer at my local Trader Joe's recently and I love it. I'm 39 with dry skin. I apply it to my face morning and night mixed with jojoba oil (also Trader Joe's brand). My skin looks very hydrated and feels very smooth. I also use the Nourish face wash. This combination is my HG face routine.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this moisturizer! I have fairly dry skin that is a little sensitive. This absorbs quickly and leaves my face velvety soft all day long. Never feels sticky or greasy. There is no fragrance and I haven't experienced any irritation from it. As the weather is getting colder and drier, I add a couple of drops of argan oil to it to help nurture my skin. Definitely will continue using this as it makes my skin so happy.

on 12/6/2016 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I actually purchased this product by accident. Decided to use it instead of going all the way back to Trader Joes (cost of the moisturizer was less than gas to drive back so why not). I was surprised and pleased once I began using it . The product had definitely helped with the overall appearance of my skin. I have returned for 3 bottle since "my accidental" purchase and will continue to do so. :)