L'Oreal La Palette/Lip

No Image

3.0

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This review is for Nude. I really liked the idea - I need a nude lipstick and love contouring my lips, so this palette seemed like a win-win. However, the shade range is pretty terrible. I have medium-ish, warm-toned skin and these shades didn't really work for me. They either disappeared against my skin or looked more pink than nude. Maybe someone lighter could carry it off, but I wouldn't recommend it for most skin tones. Also, they didn't stay on at all. After about an hour (maybe even less), the colour completely disappeared. I didn't eat or drink or do anything that would normally mess up lipstick, it just faded off somehow.

on 10/12/2017 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This review is for the Red palette and the Pink palette.

Nice selection of colors; all are usable. The included brush works great to line the lips and also to fill them in. The colors are easy to apply, saturated/bright after application, and feel nice on my lips. The colors do fade after a couple hours, but they fade evenly and smoothly. The highlighters are a lighter product than the lipsticks and provide a nice subtle sparkle. Nice packaging also.

These have been fantastic for trying out colors I would normally shy away from without having to shell out a ton of money.

on 12/8/2016 1:14:00 AM

The array of colours is nice, though when applied they seem a bit less intense than expected. Not long lasting though -- one lunch and it is gone (but it is so with most regular lipsticks). Why the package does not have a mirror inside? It would be extra convenient to have it there.

on 8/17/2016 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This lip palette was such a disappointment. I have Nude 03, and since I have been into cray eye looks lately, I wanted something more toned down on my lips. This seemed perfect, unfortunately, I have nothing positive to say about it. The matte colors are not at all matte, they are extremely glossy...then, the pigmentation, These colors are barely visible when applies, and there is no lasting power. This will be going to the trash.