OPI No Doubt About It

OPI No Doubt About It
No Doubt About It

on 8/26/2018 3:56:00 AM

No Doubt About It! is from OPI Tru Neon Collection 2016. It's a coral, neon polish. Great for Summer. On my picture is looks more orange than it does IRL. Personally I prefer neon polishes as a pedi.

The formula was not too bad - I used 2 coats. My nails are very short at the moment, so 2 coats looked ok, but I think if your nails are longer you may need another coat. It dries semi-matte, so I would recommend a shiny top coat.

I am not sure I would ever use up this bottle, which is why I would not repurchase this polish. However, it you are into bright, neon polishes I suggest you try it out.

on 8/15/2016 3:04:00 PM

I love this color! From their Tru Neon 2016 Collection, OPI's No Doubt About It is a pink-tinged neon orange. It looks amazing on the nail, and I am so glad I picked this one up!

Four lippies instead of five because the formula is very sheer and three coats are needed for full opacity. And the end results are still a little translucent, but I prefer to wear this shade without a base coat underneath. It just looks better to me.

And being a neon, it dries to a dull matte finish. But that's easily fixed with a shiny top coat!

Overall, I would definitely buy this one again. Recommended if you like neons!

Popular Polishes