Secret Key Honey Bee's AC Control Spot Remover

3.0

1 review

Bee Venom, Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Extract, Bee Propolis, Centella

on 8/11/2016 9:02:00 PM

I received this product from my 3B Box subscription. You could purchase this on Memebox for $16/15ml. Some info from their website about this product:
“Honey Bee Venom and Propolis are quite known for their excellent antibacterial functions. This AC Control Spot Remover is specifically formulated to directly target troubled areas by eliminating pimple-causing bacteria and healing irritated skin. It also contains Centella & Portulaca extract to soothe aggravated skin and repair it from inside and out.”

To me, this product is similar to Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment (see my review on that!) and almost worked as well, but I still cannot replace C&C completely. It is a clear gel in a small squeeze tube with a narrow/pointed tip. I didn’t notice any scents. Similar to my “HG” Clean & Clear version, this is one of those products that’s handy to have in your purse or at work to apply immediately if you start to feel a pimple coming. I have a tendency to keep applying it throughout the day and for the most part, if timed correctly, it will keep a pimple from forming. It’s a little tougher when you already see some redness or if the pimple is at a later stage already. It’s not a miracle worker, but does that kind of product even exist? This may not have the same effects/results as those serious pimple drying solutions like Mario Badescu’s, but it works for me. I definitely want to try those, but I don’t break out a lot so it’s not a high priority. All in all, since this is so similar to the Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment, I wouldn’t purchase this because the C&C one is only about $5 or less.