Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask

Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask

3.0

on 10/18/2018 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This mask is TRASH! Well, garbage. TRASH can be fun. This was not. It was not moisturizing in the least and it made my face itch. Lastly the serum pilled when rubbed in! I will certainly not be trying this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this mask weekly, since mid through winter, as I have sensitive, dry, and at times, rather sleep deprived skin. It is a tiny bit fiddly to put on, as it's quite saturated with serum, but it feels really cool and soothing once on. My skin does look plump and refreshed after each application. It feels hydrated, and I love how it doesn't flare up my very sensitive skin. It's not life changing but it's a mask that works really well for me. The price point is excellent!

From the other reviews, I've noticed that this is a rather polarising mask - it seems that your skin will either love it or break out horribly. Luckily, I fell into the former group, but I recommend a patch test beforehand. I personally wipe off the excess product and apply a soothing night cream afterwards, rather than patting the leftover serum in, which may resuce the risk of comedogenicity.

on 8/28/2018 9:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was rather apprehensive using this tissue mask after reading warning reviews on this site, but I’m glad to report that it was easy to use and left my skin plumped and velvety soft.
Let’s start by saying that I have no real issues with my skin, apart from aging and dehyration. I’ve never had any problems reacting to skin care or make up products.
The mask, on opening was saturated with product, after putting it on my face I was rubbing excess product on my neck, chest and arms. I lay back relaxing for 15-20 minutes, enjoying the mask’s cooling properties
When I removed the mask, my skin felt wonderful. There was so much product left on my skin that I had to pat excess off with a towel.
Next morning I woke up to lovely plumped skin. I will certainly repurchase.

on 8/26/2018 9:38:00 PM

As someone who loves using face masks and uses all different types/brands, I refuse to recommend this one. I have pretty normal skin, nothing really affects it too much so I figured I would give this a go. Everything was great at first, it felt fine, really hydrating, but the next morning I had burns all over my face. My eyes and cheeks were swollen, the skin is so dry, bright red, incredibly bumpy, and itchy. I'm on day two of it not and the texture and redness have gone down, but the skin is still very dry and sore. Please, if you have sensitive skin, normal skin, oily skin, just skin in general, DO NOT USE THIS MASK. If you're still bold enough to try, PLEASE do a patch test with some of the serum first, don't just put the whole thing on and hope for the best.

on 8/17/2018 8:03:00 AM

Cannot reccomend! This went on easy and felt cool the whole 15 minutes. I removed and seeing no issues followed instructions and rubbed remaining product in. 30 minutes later I showered and washed the product off my face with water only. I am writing this a full 24 hours later and am still covered in a rash. I have NEVER had a reaction like this to any beauty product ever. My face and upper chest area look like I was attacked by a swarm of mosquitos. Beware!

on 6/29/2018 11:03:00 PM

Terrible terrible terrible! I have normal skin, not oily nor dry so I tried the blue mask because the hyaluronic Acid got me excited, and the next day my ENTIRE face reacted and broke out in a rash that caused a burning sensation for two days! I was so disappointed because this is such a pocket-friendly mask that I won't be able to enjoy.

on 6/23/2018 3:29:00 PM

I adore this mask!
The first one I tried from the range was the green tea one. To be honest, I didn't notice much difference in terms of pores, although I did feel moisturised.
The super-hydrating revitalising mask, however, is much better. When you take it out of the packet, it's incredibly wet. The product is a gel like consistency and can feel slightly sticky. It has a pleasant fruity smell, which isn't too strong in my opinion. The mask is easy to apply and feels incredibly refreshing. Once I've worn the mask for 15 minutes, I remove it and rub the excess product into my skin.
The amount of hydration this gives my skin is amazing. I always use one of these sheet mask after using a clay mask, as clay can make my skin feel slightly dry. This mask instantly reintroduces the moisture my skin needs. I also notice that my skin feels plumper and firmer after using the mask.
All in all, this is my favourite out of all the sheet masks I have used!

on 5/26/2018 8:15:00 PM

Awful product. Absurdly expensive, considering it is a single-use solitary sheet mask. Can't recall exactly what was listed in the ingredients but it burned on contact with my skin, worsened existing dry and flaky areas, and did absolutely none of the beneficial things it claimed to do. How badly do you have to mess up a "hydrating" formula so that it can't even moisturise effectively even when kept on your skin by a soaked mask sheet?

Avoid at all costs - there are cheaper and better sheet mask products out there. I've been seriously disappointed with Garnier skincare products in recent years, this one very much included.

on 4/7/2018 4:58:00 PM

I bought the pink version of this mask and was excited to try this as I recently moved to a new city and wanted something to soothe and hydrate my skin. I had a severe reaction to this mask and have giant, red, extremely itchy hives/ welts all over my face and neck. Its been almost 3 days since I used the mask and they haven't gone away yet. This came as a huge surprise as I don't have any known allergies and have tried other higher end camomile sheet masks in the past and loved them, I guess you really do get what you pay for. I have read many other reviews on this mask and loads of others have had reactions that include itching and burning, which is absolutely ridiculous as it is marketed for sensitive skin types. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!

I didn’t mind the saturation level, or mask shape/ fiber feel. BUT this burned as soon as I put it on. I took it off 5 minutes in after reading other similar reviews. I’ll be sticking to my k beauty sheet masks