Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask

Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask

3.2

on 4/7/2018 4:58:00 PM

I bought the pink version of this mask and was excited to try this as I recently moved to a new city and wanted something to soothe and hydrate my skin. I had a severe reaction to this mask and have giant, red, extremely itchy hives/ welts all over my face and neck. Its been almost 3 days since I used the mask and they haven't gone away yet. This came as a huge surprise as I don't have any known allergies and have tried other higher end camomile sheet masks in the past and loved them, I guess you really do get what you pay for. I have read many other reviews on this mask and loads of others have had reactions that include itching and burning, which is absolutely ridiculous as it is marketed for sensitive skin types. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!

I didn’t mind the saturation level, or mask shape/ fiber feel. BUT this burned as soon as I put it on. I took it off 5 minutes in after reading other similar reviews. I’ll be sticking to my k beauty sheet masks

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Whenever I get ready for a prom or a gala I spend the full week beforehand doing clay masks to prevent pimples and large pores so when the big day finally comes around I like to do a nice and luxurious sheet mask so my skin is rehydrated and glowy. After leaving it on I massage the remaining serum into my face and get right down to make-up. It always leaves me with glowy hydrated skin for the night and it forms the perfect base for heavy duty make-up and prevents it from looking cakey.

I'm combination to oily skin yet I never break out from this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have combination, sensitive, redness-prone and acne-prone skin. I use this once a week after exfoliation with a peel-off gel mask. The product in the tissue has a fluid/ gel consistency which feels cool and calming on the skin, and a soft fragrance which I found to be completely non-irritating. After removing the mask, I rub the rest of the product into my face, wipe off the excess, and top it off with an anti-redness cream (Bioderma Sensibio AR). This hydrates and calms my skin like a dream. The next morning I always wake up with a smooth, breakout- and redness-free face. Since I started doing this routine weekly, my skin has improved a lot, and I have very few to zero new breakouts. The smell is very gentle.

on 2/8/2018 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

First off this stuff is so bad I had to make an account to warn you about all the bad stuff that it did to my skin... on a quick decision I decided to buy the both sensitive (pink packaging) and regular masks (blue) though they both went on smoothly and I didn’t experience any burning even after I took the mask of my skin felt perfect. Smooth, soft, moisturized and all of that.... until about 10 minutes after when my face began to turn bright red (keep in mind I am not light in skin tone and it’s often difficult to tell when I’m red) and my pores grew so big. I had to wash my face and put aloe Vera gel just to calm my skin down. And this is with BOTH the sensitive and Regular skin recommended packaging. In fact the one suggested for my sensitive skin gave me an even worse reaction than the one for regular skin just an overall bad experience

on 2/1/2018 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best Mask Out There

on 1/1/2018 3:10:00 PM

I tried the one for normal skin (blue packaging) and it was absolutely horrible! The sheet had A LOT of serum and i didn't seem like my skin soaked up any of it. My skin got irritated and started to itch only shortly after i put the mask on. My skin felt tight and sticky afterwards and not at all moisturised. This is probably the worst sheet mask i have ever tried. I will definitely not repurchase

on 11/16/2017 3:04:00 AM

Pink envelope, for sensitive skin. I have rosacea, and thought this would be soothing. From the get go, it made me itch. I tried to stick it out. Made my face burn, and have a big itchy red welt above one brow. Red, blotchy angry skin. Sticky and my skin was tight feeling afterwards. Rinsed my face, splashed with rose water, loaded on a soothing and calming night cream. Bought 3, will be returning the other 2. From Canada.

on 10/24/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used the purple one of these which is supposed to be for fatigued skin. I chose it as I have a 7 month old and I'd been meaning to treat myself to a mask as it has been a while since I've had any real me-time. It ended up being a horrible mask for me. I'm prone to breakouts but have previously used a few hyaluronic hydrating sheet masks with good results. My skin loves hyaluronic acid! Unfortunately I can't say the same for this. At first I was hopeful; it's drenched in serum, very cooling and felt nice and refreshing for the 15minutes I left it on. It didn't fit that well but I can forgive that as I appreciate it's not going to fit everyone perfectly. After removing the mask and gently massaging in the excess serum I noticed that the product was starting to feel filmy on my skin and the serum was balling up. Later on that afternoon my skin started to feel quite odd as if it was a little sticky and a little greasy and it was quite a relief that evening when I cleansed and moisturised as normal. The next day I had a few little pimples and some texture on my cheeks and chin which suggested some congestion. Three days later and I'm having a full on breakout all over my face. I know it's caused by this mask as I haven't changed anything else and the spots are small, sore and there is a lot of them accompanied by lots of emerging blackheads. Yeugh!! This is very different to the usual hormonal breakouts or the type of spots I get from overindulging in the wrong foods. I cannot recommend this and would think it would be especially bad for sensitive, oily or acne prone skin types.

on 9/19/2017 3:37:00 PM

I have a combination skin and this made things worse! First use was okay, so I bought another one and then after my second use I got painful acne all over my face! It took me two weeks to get my face back to normal... I dunno, something did not go well, must be allergic to some ingredients....