Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask

Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask

3.1

on 6/29/2018 11:03:00 PM

Terrible terrible terrible! I have normal skin, not oily nor dry so I tried the blue mask because the hyaluronic Acid got me excited, and the next day my ENTIRE face reacted and broke out in a rash that caused a burning sensation for two days! I was so disappointed because this is such a pocket-friendly mask that I won't be able to enjoy.

on 6/23/2018 3:29:00 PM

I adore this mask!
The first one I tried from the range was the green tea one. To be honest, I didn't notice much difference in terms of pores, although I did feel moisturised.
The super-hydrating revitalising mask, however, is much better. When you take it out of the packet, it's incredibly wet. The product is a gel like consistency and can feel slightly sticky. It has a pleasant fruity smell, which isn't too strong in my opinion. The mask is easy to apply and feels incredibly refreshing. Once I've worn the mask for 15 minutes, I remove it and rub the excess product into my skin.
The amount of hydration this gives my skin is amazing. I always use one of these sheet mask after using a clay mask, as clay can make my skin feel slightly dry. This mask instantly reintroduces the moisture my skin needs. I also notice that my skin feels plumper and firmer after using the mask.
All in all, this is my favourite out of all the sheet masks I have used!

on 5/26/2018 8:15:00 PM

Awful product. Absurdly expensive, considering it is a single-use solitary sheet mask. Can't recall exactly what was listed in the ingredients but it burned on contact with my skin, worsened existing dry and flaky areas, and did absolutely none of the beneficial things it claimed to do. How badly do you have to mess up a "hydrating" formula so that it can't even moisturise effectively even when kept on your skin by a soaked mask sheet?

Avoid at all costs - there are cheaper and better sheet mask products out there. I've been seriously disappointed with Garnier skincare products in recent years, this one very much included.

on 4/7/2018 4:58:00 PM

I bought the pink version of this mask and was excited to try this as I recently moved to a new city and wanted something to soothe and hydrate my skin. I had a severe reaction to this mask and have giant, red, extremely itchy hives/ welts all over my face and neck. Its been almost 3 days since I used the mask and they haven't gone away yet. This came as a huge surprise as I don't have any known allergies and have tried other higher end camomile sheet masks in the past and loved them, I guess you really do get what you pay for. I have read many other reviews on this mask and loads of others have had reactions that include itching and burning, which is absolutely ridiculous as it is marketed for sensitive skin types. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!

I didn’t mind the saturation level, or mask shape/ fiber feel. BUT this burned as soon as I put it on. I took it off 5 minutes in after reading other similar reviews. I’ll be sticking to my k beauty sheet masks

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Whenever I get ready for a prom or a gala I spend the full week beforehand doing clay masks to prevent pimples and large pores so when the big day finally comes around I like to do a nice and luxurious sheet mask so my skin is rehydrated and glowy. After leaving it on I massage the remaining serum into my face and get right down to make-up. It always leaves me with glowy hydrated skin for the night and it forms the perfect base for heavy duty make-up and prevents it from looking cakey.

I'm combination to oily skin yet I never break out from this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have combination, sensitive, redness-prone and acne-prone skin. I use this once a week after exfoliation with a peel-off gel mask. The product in the tissue has a fluid/ gel consistency which feels cool and calming on the skin, and a soft fragrance which I found to be completely non-irritating. After removing the mask, I rub the rest of the product into my face, wipe off the excess, and top it off with an anti-redness cream (Bioderma Sensibio AR). This hydrates and calms my skin like a dream. The next morning I always wake up with a smooth, breakout- and redness-free face. Since I started doing this routine weekly, my skin has improved a lot, and I have very few to zero new breakouts. The smell is very gentle.

on 2/8/2018 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

First off this stuff is so bad I had to make an account to warn you about all the bad stuff that it did to my skin... on a quick decision I decided to buy the both sensitive (pink packaging) and regular masks (blue) though they both went on smoothly and I didn’t experience any burning even after I took the mask of my skin felt perfect. Smooth, soft, moisturized and all of that.... until about 10 minutes after when my face began to turn bright red (keep in mind I am not light in skin tone and it’s often difficult to tell when I’m red) and my pores grew so big. I had to wash my face and put aloe Vera gel just to calm my skin down. And this is with BOTH the sensitive and Regular skin recommended packaging. In fact the one suggested for my sensitive skin gave me an even worse reaction than the one for regular skin just an overall bad experience

on 2/1/2018 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best Mask Out There

on 1/1/2018 3:10:00 PM

I tried the one for normal skin (blue packaging) and it was absolutely horrible! The sheet had A LOT of serum and i didn't seem like my skin soaked up any of it. My skin got irritated and started to itch only shortly after i put the mask on. My skin felt tight and sticky afterwards and not at all moisturised. This is probably the worst sheet mask i have ever tried. I will definitely not repurchase