Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask

Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask

3.3

on 11/16/2017 3:04:00 AM

Pink envelope, for sensitive skin. I have rosacea, and thought this would be soothing. From the get go, it made me itch. I tried to stick it out. Made my face burn, and have a big itchy red welt above one brow. Red, blotchy angry skin. Sticky and my skin was tight feeling afterwards. Rinsed my face, splashed with rose water, loaded on a soothing and calming night cream. Bought 3, will be returning the other 2. From Canada.

on 10/24/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used the purple one of these which is supposed to be for fatigued skin. I chose it as I have a 7 month old and I'd been meaning to treat myself to a mask as it has been a while since I've had any real me-time. It ended up being a horrible mask for me. I'm prone to breakouts but have previously used a few hyaluronic hydrating sheet masks with good results. My skin loves hyaluronic acid! Unfortunately I can't say the same for this. At first I was hopeful; it's drenched in serum, very cooling and felt nice and refreshing for the 15minutes I left it on. It didn't fit that well but I can forgive that as I appreciate it's not going to fit everyone perfectly. After removing the mask and gently massaging in the excess serum I noticed that the product was starting to feel filmy on my skin and the serum was balling up. Later on that afternoon my skin started to feel quite odd as if it was a little sticky and a little greasy and it was quite a relief that evening when I cleansed and moisturised as normal. The next day I had a few little pimples and some texture on my cheeks and chin which suggested some congestion. Three days later and I'm having a full on breakout all over my face. I know it's caused by this mask as I haven't changed anything else and the spots are small, sore and there is a lot of them accompanied by lots of emerging blackheads. Yeugh!! This is very different to the usual hormonal breakouts or the type of spots I get from overindulging in the wrong foods. I cannot recommend this and would think it would be especially bad for sensitive, oily or acne prone skin types.

Just an FYI, the American version does not have alcohol, thank goodness!

Great sheet masks for soothing skin, they are drenched in serum. Also very affordable, I'm trying every single one they have.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

So far I tried the mask for normal skin (blue packaging) and the one for dry/sensitive skin (pink packaging) and I plan on trying out the green one too.

On the bright side, these are SOAKED in serum. Seriously, I put that extra stuff all over my chest area, my arms and my upper back. The tissue itself feels good on the skin and it fits decently, you just can't expect it to fit you face perfectly. The price is nice, too.

Now, onto the less stellar stuff. Both masks (pink and blue packaging) left my skin feeling tight and covered in a weird film. Now I have dry skin and my skin usually soaks up whatever product I put on, but this serum just sort of formed a film and sat on top of my skin. The pink mask clogged my pores and stung like a mother f when I accidentally put it too close to my eyes. The blue one was a bit better and felt less heavy on my skin, but I did not feel rejuvenated, nor plump and hydrated.

All in all, I do plan on trying out the green packaging mask, but I will not be repurchasing the other two.

LE: After all, I will NOT be trying out the green mask, because the blue one broke me out like you wouldn't believe. I put it on in the evening, massaged the serum into my skin and while it felt a bit tight and sticky, I thought that it would be ok and it would feel better in the morning. It did not. Got myself 3 new zits along my nose, one on my chin, one right between my eyes and one on my jawline. Fun times all around.

on 7/31/2017 1:01:00 AM

This sheet mask is loaded with serum! I had enough to put it on my chest, arms, and legs!
1st sheet mask I've seen in a drug store (CVS) and it blows away anything I've tried from Ulta, Sephora, or any of the Asian brands I get on Amazon! And sooooooo cheap!

on 9/19/2017 3:37:00 PM

I have a combination skin and this made things worse! First use was okay, so I bought another one and then after my second use I got painful acne all over my face! It took me two weeks to get my face back to normal... I dunno, something did not go well, must be allergic to some ingredients....

on 5/10/2017 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this mask! I have combination skin, on the oilier side in the summertime, and am prone to clogged pores and occasional breakouts. When I overdo it with the benzoyl peroxide, and my skin is red, grouchy and flaky, this mask really does the trick. It feels lovely on the skin, cool and soothing. I leave it on for a half hour or so, then peel it off, pat whatever moisture is left into my skin and layer a night cream overtop. The next morning, my skin is so much happier and smoother, with no more peeling or flaking. As someone with oily skin, it can be hard to find moisturizing products that don't feel like 'too much' or clog my pores or make me feel greasier. This mask is perfect for my skin type, offering tons of lightweight moisture without leaving a heavy residue. It feels like a big drink of water for my face. Have and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My skin is usually fine with sheet masks - I've only reacted to one before and I've used maybe 20 or so different types.

Once I put this on, my skin began to burn and tingle and generally feel uncomfortable. I waited 2 minutes but it didn't stop so I took it off and washed the serum off. We'll see if my skin reacts badly...

It isnt easy to pull off the blue part once the mask is on - I normally just separate the two pieces first which works better.

It has a strong fragrance which some may not like.

I got this in Australia for $3 on sale at Coles which was great - it is one of the earliest supermarket brands to release a sheet mask - I normally have to get them at Sephora so the change and lesser price is nice. That being said, I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my favourite from the range. I have oily skin but sometimes my body decides it is time to give me a flaky, dry skin on my forehead and cheeks. I use this about twice a month when I need all the moisture I can get. I love it. My skin feels amazing after using this. I already bought this twice and I'll continue to do so. Before I tried this I was a big fan of the Sephora Sheet Mask, but this is so much nicer and half the price.

I have tried this mask, all of the version released on the market and I really like it. It leaves my skin soft and toned and my pores are less visible. The only bad thing that i have to say about it is that it is a bit hard to put it on, but overall I enjoy it.You can read more on my blog