no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

The green colour corrector is a little bit too green but the undereye one works well for me. I think that the biggest problem with this product is that a little goes quite a long way with it. So many people will overapply. It's also a common mistake to layer a thick layer of colour corrector when you should be adding a dab and blend it out. My major problem with it was that it was drying. I had a cream colour corrector and bought these because they were liquid and I thought they would help with the dry areas but they are also quite drying. Overall, they work well but is not worth it for the price. Drugstore ones work just about as well and is cheaper. The only one I kept was the under eye one because it was better than the drugstore versions.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I have purchased and used Sephora's Bright Future Gel Concealer and found it to be a decent product so I was excited to when I saw that they added color correctors to their line-up. It took me a couple of trips before I found the color I wanted, so it felt like Christmas morning when I found the Peach color in stock. I sure wish there had been a sample tube of this color to try before purchase. The color is quite dark, not really peach but more coral and the formulation breaks down within hours. I will apply this before applying a concealer to cover and then set with Laura Mercier Brightening Powder. At first things look great but within hours my under eye area is splotchy and grainy looking from the pigment separating from the gel. Not a good look. I have tried using this with multiple different concealers and always the same results. Epic fail for me, hope others have better luck with this. I did pick up the UD color correctors in peach and pink, far superior formulation than the Sephora.

About reviewer (317 reviews)

Age44-55