CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer
Pep-Start Hydroblur MoisturizerPep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-1, Acetylated glycol stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter,Hypnea Musciformis Extract,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silesquioxane Crosspolymer, Gellidiela Acerosa, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Algae Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Squalane, Ceramide NP, Beeswax, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trehalose, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Hydrogenated lecithin, Sodium polyacrylate starch, Pentylene Glycol, Laureth-9, Laureth-23, Silica, Silica silylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Red 4 (ci 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 7/8/2018 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is basically like using a primer as a moisturizer, except it doesn't actually behave like a primer. It doesn't control oil or shine, or blur pores, it just made my skin feel and look dry.

I have combination skin that's oilier in hot weather and thought that it would be a great summer moisturizer. I've had a lot of luck with other Clinique products (Take the day off cleansing oil and City Block sunscreen are ride or die for me). I just don't think this is a good product. Clinique products are also always reasonably priced for their quality, but you need so much of this to cover your face, so that was also a con.

I gave it a point for being fragrance-free, but would not recommend for any skin type.

on 8/22/2016 2:34:00 PM

LOVE!!! This cream has been an absolute godsend for my combo-oily skin! It is so good. This is kind of my new favorite product right now, I am obsessed with it. Definitely one of Clinique's best and a potential HG.

This new Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer has a thick-ish texture to it (reminds me of Kinerase Lotion if you've ever used that product), but when you apply it to the skin it feels completely lightweight. And it has a wonderful mattifying effect that lasts ALL DAY. Provides the perfect amount of moisture without turning my face into a greasy mess (a problem that I have with a lot of moisturizers). Just makes my skin look and feel AMAZING.

Probably the best day cream I have ever tried. I cannot recommend this product enough for those with combo-oily skin!

I will absolutely buy this again.

on 8/3/2016 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is an excellent moisturizer for summertime. It's light, like a gel-cream, but it has plumping and blurring effects as long as it's on my skin. It's fabulous on my neck! I don't use primer, so I can't say how this works as a primer, but it's currently my favorite night cream. I am very pleased with the whole Pep-Start line because each product is multipurpose. This makes my skin look "airbrushed" in an instant!