CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer
Pep-Start Hydroblur MoisturizerPep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

2.0

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-1, Acetylated glycol stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter,Hypnea Musciformis Extract,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silesquioxane Crosspolymer, Gellidiela Acerosa, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Algae Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Squalane, Ceramide NP, Beeswax, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trehalose, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Hydrogenated lecithin, Sodium polyacrylate starch, Pentylene Glycol, Laureth-9, Laureth-23, Silica, Silica silylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Red 4 (ci 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 7/8/2018 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is basically like using a primer as a moisturizer, except it doesn't actually behave like a primer. It doesn't control oil or shine, or blur pores, it just made my skin feel and look dry.

I have combination skin that's oilier in hot weather and thought that it would be a great summer moisturizer. I've had a lot of luck with other Clinique products (Take the day off cleansing oil and City Block sunscreen are ride or die for me). I just don't think this is a good product. Clinique products are also always reasonably priced for their quality, but you need so much of this to cover your face, so that was also a con.

I gave it a point for being fragrance-free, but would not recommend for any skin type.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Not sure of the purpose of this besides a moisturizer as it did not blur my pores or work that well as a primer. Instead I found it sticky and slightly gooey on my face and I have mostly N/D skin right now with some slight oil on my chin by night time. I hate the jar; this should really be in a pump. This gets under my nails-yuck. The texture is really thick and it is unscented. I'm glad others get a blur effect but for me this did not work and it will be going back.