CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Oily
CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer
Pep-Start Hydroblur MoisturizerPep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-1, Acetylated glycol stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter,Hypnea Musciformis Extract,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silesquioxane Crosspolymer, Gellidiela Acerosa, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Algae Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Squalane, Ceramide NP, Beeswax, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trehalose, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Hydrogenated lecithin, Sodium polyacrylate starch, Pentylene Glycol, Laureth-9, Laureth-23, Silica, Silica silylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Red 4 (ci 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 8/20/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I hate the consistency of this. As others have written, it is like a type of primer in its consistency...it reminds me of a dried up gel-cream. It is ok moisturizing my combo-oily skin, but i don't see any pore blurring or priming effects. I had a travel size and I wouldn't purchase the regular size.

on 2/16/2017 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is essentially a primer for under your makeup. It is a moisturizer as well, but I think it's primary function is to act underneath foundation. This is a good option for combination to oily skin, as it will fill in pores and make them appear to be smaller (thanks to the filling action of this moisturizer). It worked well for my semi-oily skin, and I found it helped my foundation go on smoother. $39 CDN for this 50 mL jar. Only at Sephora.

on 8/3/2016 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is an excellent moisturizer for summertime. It's light, like a gel-cream, but it has plumping and blurring effects as long as it's on my skin. It's fabulous on my neck! I don't use primer, so I can't say how this works as a primer, but it's currently my favorite night cream. I am very pleased with the whole Pep-Start line because each product is multipurpose. This makes my skin look "airbrushed" in an instant!