CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer
Pep-Start Hydroblur MoisturizerPep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

1.7

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-1, Acetylated glycol stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter,Hypnea Musciformis Extract,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silesquioxane Crosspolymer, Gellidiela Acerosa, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Algae Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Squalane, Ceramide NP, Beeswax, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trehalose, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Hydrogenated lecithin, Sodium polyacrylate starch, Pentylene Glycol, Laureth-9, Laureth-23, Silica, Silica silylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Red 4 (ci 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this product since ot keeps my face hydrated during the hole day. I have an oiliy skin so my skin turned greesy sometimes , especially durin the summer season. Although i didnt quite see the brur effect , i trust clinique . It is a good moisturizer for a daily use. Nothing extraordinary.

on 2/28/2017 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So not impressed with this "combo" moisturizer and primer. I have acne prone skin, which is mostly oily in the T zone and normal to my cheeks. I do tend to have larger pore to my nose are. I find for me it works okay as a moisturizer. However it did not perform well as a makeup primer for my powder and liquid foundations. It actually accentuated my pores. (ick) I ended up finishing the jar as my night time moisturizer. I will stick with separate moisturizer and primer.

on 11/29/2016 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A "dermatologist tested brand safe for acne" my ass. This contains "Myristyl Myristate" which is a level 5 comedogenic ingredient which can . and WILL clog pores badly! Luckily I didn't get huge zits from using this only once, but my face did get more red than a tomato. So disappointed, research your ingredients. Really Clinique?