CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Other
CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer
Pep-Start Hydroblur MoisturizerPep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-1, Acetylated glycol stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter,Hypnea Musciformis Extract,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silesquioxane Crosspolymer, Gellidiela Acerosa, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Algae Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Squalane, Ceramide NP, Beeswax, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trehalose, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Hydrogenated lecithin, Sodium polyacrylate starch, Pentylene Glycol, Laureth-9, Laureth-23, Silica, Silica silylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Red 4 (ci 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really enjoyed this moisturizer. I felt like it gave my skin a good base for my makeup. It also seemed light to me, very non greasy. I didn't notice any pore clogging or acne at all. My skin actually had a really pretty glow. Point off for no spf, but thats it.

I just purchased this from Sephora and I have only used it once.
So far, it is fantastic! I have extremely dry skin with the winning combo of both Rosacea AND
Seborrheic Dermatitis! My skin flakes when I put on foundation....and I mean *any," foundation, and many products irritate my skin.

I put this on and it felt cooling and plumping. I put on my foundation and there were no flakes.
Not one.

I am going to try it again in a day or so and I am hoping the results are the same.

Having tried moisturizers in every price range, including ones in the Luxury category, if this continues to play well with my skin - I will declare it HG status!!!