CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer
Pep-Start Hydroblur MoisturizerPep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-1, Acetylated glycol stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter,Hypnea Musciformis Extract,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silesquioxane Crosspolymer, Gellidiela Acerosa, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Algae Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Squalane, Ceramide NP, Beeswax, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trehalose, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Hydrogenated lecithin, Sodium polyacrylate starch, Pentylene Glycol, Laureth-9, Laureth-23, Silica, Silica silylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Red 4 (ci 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

As others have said, this is a bit of an odd product. I think it does work well as a moisturiser and it does mattify things a bit so makeup goes on well.

As I prefer using a combo moisturiser/spf product during the day, I only use this in a very specific instance. I live where it gets dark quite early in the winter and often get out of the gym/shower after dark. However, my day isn't over and I still want to look put together, but I don't need the SPF. This is great in that it's moisturiser and a base for makeup, but doesn't have SPF.

So, a nice product. Not something I'd use year round. Not something I'd rush out to repurchase immediately. But, I can see its usefulness and might buy in the future if I don't have anything else handy. Price is not too crazy either. Not a fan of jar packaging, but given the size and with every day usage, I don't think it will deteriorate before it's used up.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Not sure of the purpose of this besides a moisturizer as it did not blur my pores or work that well as a primer. Instead I found it sticky and slightly gooey on my face and I have mostly N/D skin right now with some slight oil on my chin by night time. I hate the jar; this should really be in a pump. This gets under my nails-yuck. The texture is really thick and it is unscented. I'm glad others get a blur effect but for me this did not work and it will be going back.