CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 25-29
CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer
Pep-Start Hydroblur MoisturizerPep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-1, Acetylated glycol stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter,Hypnea Musciformis Extract,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silesquioxane Crosspolymer, Gellidiela Acerosa, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Algae Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Squalane, Ceramide NP, Beeswax, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trehalose, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Hydrogenated lecithin, Sodium polyacrylate starch, Pentylene Glycol, Laureth-9, Laureth-23, Silica, Silica silylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Red 4 (ci 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 10/7/2018 6:48:00 AM

I am at the end of the first bottle now, so I have been using this product for some time, but with breaks because during summer I prefer using a SFP moisturizer, and putting sun cream on the top of this moisturizer it's impossible for me, the skin gets too oily.

During the winter and autumn I like using this. It makes the skin smooth and small imperfections less visible.

on 7/3/2018 9:06:00 PM

This is one of my favorite face products. I guess it is my 5th now, and I have 2 more (bought it when it is cheaper) because I am definitely sure I will keep using it. In the beginning I used it right after toner and it was enough. Maybe my skin (or maybe because of the seasonal change) needed something more, and I used my own mix of oil before this product and it was perfect. It makes the oily shine go away and keeps the skin moisturized all day. I don’t need to refresh moisturizer through the day normally, only (and sometimes) my chin and around the lips. But when I use this product I don’t have to use anything else and the best part is it is like a primer too.

on 1/18/2018 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My skin is dry-combination right now and I'm always trying to find good moisturizers.when I went to repurchase clinique moisture surge,which I love,SA suggested me to try this one as moisture surge was out of stock and she said that pep-star hydroblur will prevent my foundation from sticking to my dry patches and get flakey
It's an ok moisturizer but I believe it's better suited for people with drier and more mature skin because it blurs fine lines a bit and mature skin aren't usually acne prone
It has a very thick texture,so you'd like it only if you like rich moisturizers.it can feel too heavy for people with oily skin and may cause acne.it was a good makeup base for me but was a bit oily for my tzone and I felt it's clogging my pores
I won't repurchase

on 12/1/2017 11:46:00 AM

The Clinique Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer is a decent moisturizer for someone who has dry non-acne prone skin. My only real issue with it is the fact that it comes in a jar which allows all the good antioxidants to degrade with exposure to light and air. If you have acne prone skin I would caution use of this moisturizer because it is so thick and paste-like, and it contains some potentially pore-clogging ingredients. When you apply this you can definitely feel it on just because the texture is so thick. This also prevents some breath-ability of the skin which can also allow pores to become clogged. This does slightly blur fine lines but not quite as muc as promised. My more detailed video review is here:

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this product since ot keeps my face hydrated during the hole day. I have an oiliy skin so my skin turned greesy sometimes , especially durin the summer season. Although i didnt quite see the brur effect , i trust clinique . It is a good moisturizer for a daily use. Nothing extraordinary.

It works really well as a primer, but it's not moisturizing enough to replace your regular moisturizer. I find by the end of the day, the skin around my mouth is really dry and tight.