Quo Solid Brush Cleanser

Quo Solid Brush Cleanser

4.5

on 6/5/2017 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a quick and easy brush cleaner from Shopper's Drug Mart's house brand Quo Cosmetics. It's easy to use and does a fast and thorough job of cleaning all types of brushes. I love how quickly it works, much faster than my old shampoo, wash and rinse method, and how soft if leaves my brushes. I took off one lippy because there are no instructions on the cake and none on the website and, if you are new to this type of cleaner, you have to do a google search to find out how to use it. My search took me right here, to Makeupally, where I found great directions in the previous review, which I why I LOVE this site.

on 7/27/2016 10:36:00 AM

This brush cleanser is foolproof. It's easy to use, quick, and smells DIVINE!

I was reluctant to purchase it after reading "Gentle goat-milk cleansing balm" on the tub, but I'm so glad i bought it.

I used to wash my makeup brushes in antibacterial soap and water, but this stuff works like magic. Simply wet your brush, swirl it around on the solid soap-bar-like stuff in the tub, give the brush a quick rinse and repeat until the residue is clear. It's SO easy and so much faster than how I used to do it - which was apparently damaging to my brushes too. I just lay my brushes on a paper towel to dry and voila, you're done.

This stuff also smells amazing - really fresh and clean. If you're reluctant about trying this, don't be, it's awesome!

*** UPDATE ***
I used this to clean my beauty blender and it seemed to do a pretty good job with that too.

Top Rated Tools