Becca Luminous Blush in Snapdragon

Becca Luminous Blush in Snapdragon
Luminous Blush in Snapdragon

4.6

Pretty blush...not too overpowering and gives a nice flushed look...would repurchase but very expensive :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this warm coral color. Applied lightly, it gives a nice bright warmth to my cheeks that lasts all day. I'm NC20, for reference. Also, Bite Amuse Bouche l/s in Sweet Cream is a perfect match for this blush. I like wearing them together.

on 11/21/2016 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like becca blushes but they are expensive. $34 for .21 oz. comes in a brown rubber round compact with silver lid. Pretty but not a fan of rubber for long run. This is a pretty coral with gold shimmer that gives a beautiful coral flush. You don't see the shimmer. Lasts all day and looks great with my warm nc30 light olive complexion. Beautiful but I can't imagine I'd rebuy it!

on 11/12/2016 8:35:00 PM

Beautiful shade! I had wanted to buy the full size but saw this shade in a holiday trio so I thought why not and purchased it. The shade Snapdragon is just lovely coral and it has a gold micro sparkle throughout it. It doesn't come out glittery either just luminous. This colour really brightens up my complextion and makes my eyes stand out. NW20, blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. I didn't think this colour would work for my skintone but it does. Becca says the blushes are universal and I think it's semi true. I also own Camellia and Foxglove and love them. Snapdragon is no different. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I own many coral blushes but Snapdragon is becoming a new favorite. It's a medium-toned coral with subtle gold shimmer. It's incredibly pigmented and my skin is pretty pasty so I use a light hand to avoid looking like a clown, but the outstanding pigmentation means it will work beautifully on medium and dark skin tones too. And it lasts all day on my oily skin. While I deeply miss Becca's Soft Touch blushes, I will definitely be checking out other shades in the Luminous Blush line.