Touch In Sol - No Poreblem Primer

Touch In Sol - No Poreblem Primer

on 4/17/2018 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great pore filling primer! I have never tried POREfessional so I can't compare to that but it is a great 2 in 1. Mattifies and fills pores leaving a great smooth canvas for makeup application. Bottle also lasts a long time, a little goes a long way!

on 12/28/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a soft pink silicone based primer that feels somewhere between a lotion and a cream in texture. It is a light consistency but not like a mousse, I’m finding it hard to describe accurately. It claims to be pore filling primer but I don’t really have large pores so I can’t validate that. I can confirm that it provides a smooth surface and feels lighter on the skin than a lot of other pore filling primers. I like that this is cruelty-free and does contain parabens, sulfates or phthalates. It is also relatively inexpensive compared to many others so if you like this type of primer I would recommend checking this out.

on 11/16/2017 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good basic bargain primer. It doesn't work miracles, but it does a good job of creating a canvas for foundation and keeping makeup from settling into pores.

on 11/16/2017 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don’t see much of a difference in the size of my pores. I think it does an okay job at smoothening out the skin and an average job and lengthening the wear time of my makeup.

on 10/30/2017 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

For the price, I think this primer is pretty good. To be fair, I haven't tried any higher end primers so I can't make any comparisons there. But so far, this has all the other drugstore primers that I've tried beat. It feels amazing on the skin and goes on super smooth. And it actually works pretty well for minimizing pores - you'll just have to really rub it into problem areas if pores are on the larger side. It doesn't have any significant effect on longevity, but it does make a small difference compared to when you don't use primer at all.
[0]

on 10/3/2017 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

For me, this is just an average primer. I don't find that it performs any better than the ELF pore primer. It is very thin in consistency with a slight "Silicony" feel to it. I do think that it minimizes pores but it also seems to break up my foundation in my oiler areas. I have normal to combo skin. One of my favorite primer is the Nars pore primer. It seems to be just a bit thicker than this one resulting in greater evening out of my skins 43 year old texture!

on 9/24/2017 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I find this similar to Thebalm time balm primer but this one is lighter in consistency and works better at keeping my makeup on. I love the pump dispenser. It does fill in my pores and make everything glide on. If my skin had a really dry patch though, my concealer will still look a bit patchy but nothing works on that.

on 4/20/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I understand that for some people this primer didn't deliver in the pore-blurring department but for me it really did! I have larger pores on the centre areas of my face, and some fine lines on my forehead and this primer really smooths everything out and makes my makeup go on so nicely. The first time I wore it, my partner told me my skin looked amazing, and "like butter," lol!
The texture of this product is lightweight and not slippery or silicone-y. The pore smoothing effect was way better than maybelline Baby skin in my opinion. That product did nothing for me and made my foundation melt off (I use Estée Lauder double wear which is normally bulletproof). No melting whatsoever with Touch in Sol No Poreblem.
It didn't do much for smoothing out my smile lines, but that part of the face moves so much, it would take a miracle to make them disappear.
And while it does prolong foundation wear time on my skin, it's not the best I've tried. Personally I find that my Hourglass veil mineral primer prolongs my foundation the best. However, HG Veil does absolutely nothing for my pores. I haven't tried the two of them together, but it might end up being a good combination!

All in all I love this primer for smoothing out my skin. It could do better at prolonging wear time but it's stil really, really good. I'd definitely buy again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this primer on a "drugstore sale" in Australia. I have been hesitant because the original retail price is about $40 or a bit more. So when it went 40% off, I've just got to try.

I do have a combo and acne prone skin.

Silicone base, slight tinge of pink to it but translucent once applied. It does have a slight scent to it. It's a nice smell and tolerable.

It claims to smooth your base and fill your pores. It smooths the face like a baby's bottom. But it only slightly help with the pores department. I must say that, this works well with no issues with foundation that I have; Estee Lauder Double Wear, Dior Forever Foundation, Stila All Day Foundation, Too Faced Born this way foundation, Bourjois Air Matte, L'OREAL Infallible 24Hr Matte, Maybelline Fit Me, Matte & Poreless, MAC Studio Fix, MUF HD foundation and YSL Idols (something something, ahahaha, I could never remember the whole name). It didn't work with L'OREAL True Match, LA Girl HD and Dior Star Foundation.

This primer didn't cause any issues with break out. I do wear it alone as it just makes my face so smooth. Once finished, I won't buy it again unless it's on sale. I still need to use a little bit of my Porefessional for my pore area. I don't think it helps with the longevity of my make-up either. It's nice. Not great. Definitely not for the price.

on 3/23/2017 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this primer in hopes of finding something that would give me a nice smooth base, and minimise the appearance of my pores.
Unfortunately, this primer just doesn't seem to do anything.
It does slightly make my skin feel smoother, but other than that it doesn't have any other positive effects that it claims to have.
The packaging is nice, conveniently comes in a pump bottle.
It's a little bit too expensive for what it is. It costs $40 (Australian dollars). I honestly don't think it's worth $40, especially since I can get a high end primer such as a Smashbox primer which only costs $15 more (and at least a Smashbox primer is actually going to do what it claims to do).
I have extremely oily and acne-prone skin, and my skin is visibly shiny within 2 hours of application.
This product just did not work for me, which is such a shame because I had such high hopes for it. A much better pore-filling primer alternative is the Benefit Porefessional.

I will not be repurchasing this, and I especially do not recommend it to anyone who wants a mattifying or pore-filling primer.

Pros
- gives you a nice smooth base for initial makeup application
- nice packaging

Cons
- does not fill in pores
- my skin was shiny within 2 hours of application