Touch In Sol - No Poreblem Primer

Touch In Sol - No Poreblem Primer

4.1

on 9/19/2018 7:57:00 PM

my "poreblem" with this is that is doesn't do a darned thing lol
its just a nice layer between my moisturizer and foundation that does not blur pores and I honestly don't notice much of a difference in wear time.
me: Normal to Dry Skin, some fine lines and some areas with visible pores. clear skin. I wear light to medium foundations, not matte, ever.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- pore filling
- better makeup application
- smoother appearance

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: I love this stuff! It makes a noticeable difference in the appearance and application of my makeup. It does not enhance wear time nor controls oil, but it doesn’t claim to. It’s just a smoothing primer and it does exactly that.

Will repurchase.

on 9/8/2018 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the best primer I've ever used. Makeup goes on smoothly and looks smoother. I am pleasantly surprised that it still looks good when I get home from work!

on 4/17/2018 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great pore filling primer! I have never tried POREfessional so I can't compare to that but it is a great 2 in 1. Mattifies and fills pores leaving a great smooth canvas for makeup application. Bottle also lasts a long time, a little goes a long way!

on 12/28/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a soft pink silicone based primer that feels somewhere between a lotion and a cream in texture. It is a light consistency but not like a mousse, I’m finding it hard to describe accurately. It claims to be pore filling primer but I don’t really have large pores so I can’t validate that. I can confirm that it provides a smooth surface and feels lighter on the skin than a lot of other pore filling primers. I like that this is cruelty-free and does contain parabens, sulfates or phthalates. It is also relatively inexpensive compared to many others so if you like this type of primer I would recommend checking this out.

on 11/16/2017 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good basic bargain primer. It doesn't work miracles, but it does a good job of creating a canvas for foundation and keeping makeup from settling into pores.

on 11/16/2017 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don’t see much of a difference in the size of my pores. I think it does an okay job at smoothening out the skin and an average job and lengthening the wear time of my makeup.

on 10/30/2017 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

For the price, I think this primer is pretty good. To be fair, I haven't tried any higher end primers so I can't make any comparisons there. But so far, this has all the other drugstore primers that I've tried beat. It feels amazing on the skin and goes on super smooth. And it actually works pretty well for minimizing pores - you'll just have to really rub it into problem areas if pores are on the larger side. It doesn't have any significant effect on longevity, but it does make a small difference compared to when you don't use primer at all.
[0]

on 10/3/2017 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

For me, this is just an average primer. I don't find that it performs any better than the ELF pore primer. It is very thin in consistency with a slight "Silicony" feel to it. I do think that it minimizes pores but it also seems to break up my foundation in my oiler areas. I have normal to combo skin. One of my favorite primer is the Nars pore primer. It seems to be just a bit thicker than this one resulting in greater evening out of my skins 43 year old texture!

on 9/24/2017 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I find this similar to Thebalm time balm primer but this one is lighter in consistency and works better at keeping my makeup on. I love the pump dispenser. It does fill in my pores and make everything glide on. If my skin had a really dry patch though, my concealer will still look a bit patchy but nothing works on that.