3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

21 days ago

At first I liked this product, that was before I had 35 other primers to compare it with. Let's begin with the pro's. The pump bottle is nice and hygenic, and dispenses just the right amount of product. I also like the frosted glass bottle. And you get quite a bit for the price, which is reasonable. It's also colorless. Now for the con's. It does smooth your skin nicely making a nice canvas to work on, but as soon as you add concealer or foundation it will roll. So, it doesn't play nice with other products, any of them. If your a no makeup girl and just want to wear a little blush and mascara then this could be right for you. But I am full makeup, all the time so it's no good for me. I also tried it as an eye primer but it doesn't have the right consistency for that either. So it will go to the back of the makeup room for the grand daughters to play with. Sorry Touch In Sol, they have some other products that are great.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

2.0

10 months ago

Packaging- having a pump and cap is very convenient. the cap clicks in so it doesn't easily come off. The bottle feels like is glass but it is not heavy. On their website, touch in SOL claims to leave a "skin flawless and glowing – ready for a no-makeup day, or a glam night out" it is also a "Lightweight formula that offers seamless coverage for pores, wrinkles + uneven complexion". I did not find that it covered my pores and or wrinkles. At the moment I have some slight melasma patches and they were no different after the primer. The formula is lightweight, it feels like more liquidy than most pore fillers. I am not repurchasing or recommending this product because it made me break out on my chin and cheeks. I thought it might have been a hormonal problem so I stopped using it for a week and then tried it again and came to the conclusion that it was the primer causing my problem.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

10 months ago

This Primer is up there with one of my favorites. I have very porous and Oily Skin. It is lightly Scented and it glides on Silky Smooth and makes your Skin feel Moisurized as it soaks into the skin and those Pores. But this Product does Exactly what it says it does. NO PORE-BLEM. After using my Primer and Applying my Foundation, My skin looks Flawless and it does an Excellent job in Covering my Porous Skin without it looking Oily. I have enough primers to fill a Large Box but will always continue to Purchase this one when it is Empty. Price Is Extremely worth it. Highly Recommend and BOSS GLOSS APPROVED!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

a year ago

my "poreblem" with this is that is doesn't do a darned thing lol its just a nice layer between my moisturizer and foundation that does not blur pores and I honestly don't notice much of a difference in wear time. me: Normal to Dry Skin, some fine lines and some areas with visible pores. clear skin. I wear light to medium foundations, not matte, ever.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

a year ago

PROS - pore filling - better makeup application - smoother appearance CONS - none COMMENTS: I love this stuff! It makes a noticeable difference in the appearance and application of my makeup. It does not enhance wear time nor controls oil, but it doesn’t claim to. It’s just a smoothing primer and it does exactly that. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (553 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

This is the best primer I've ever used. Makeup goes on smoothly and looks smoother. I am pleasantly surprised that it still looks good when I get home from work!

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Great pore filling primer! I have never tried POREfessional so I can't compare to that but it is a great 2 in 1. Mattifies and fills pores leaving a great smooth canvas for makeup application. Bottle also lasts a long time, a little goes a long way!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

This is a soft pink silicone based primer that feels somewhere between a lotion and a cream in texture. It is a light consistency but not like a mousse, I’m finding it hard to describe accurately. It claims to be pore filling primer but I don’t really have large pores so I can’t validate that. I can confirm that it provides a smooth surface and feels lighter on the skin than a lot of other pore filling primers. I like that this is cruelty-free and does contain parabens, sulfates or phthalates. It is also relatively inexpensive compared to many others so if you like this type of primer I would recommend checking this out.

About reviewer (929 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

from

2 years ago

This is a good basic bargain primer. It doesn't work miracles, but it does a good job of creating a canvas for foundation and keeping makeup from settling into pores.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

I don’t see much of a difference in the size of my pores. I think it does an okay job at smoothening out the skin and an average job and lengthening the wear time of my makeup.

About reviewer (293 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral