Jason Natural Cosmetics Smoothing Coconut Body Wash

3.3

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Honestly this body wash is not a good match for me. I struggle to finish the bottle I have. The reason why I dislike this product is that it does not clean the way I expect a body wash to clean. The lack of the foam doesn’t bother me but the fact that my skin feels coated not really moisturize my skin is the annoying part. And the smell is nothing to write home about. It doesn’t smell like any coconut fragrances I am used to. This was such a waste for me.

on 1/18/2018 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like this body wash in the Glowing Apricot and Revitalizing Citrus fragrances and decided to try the Smoothing Coconut fragrance as well. The Smoothing Coconut version seems to be more moisturizing than the other two. Unfortunately it barely had any fragrance at all, and it smelled a bit like milk that was going bad. I ended up blending it with another body wash in order to cover up the smell and couldn't wait to use it up. I'll keep using the other fragrances but won't come back to this one.

Very gentle with a nice scent. Moisturizes my skin nicely. Doesn't lather very much, but I assume it's due to the lack of additives.

on 7/25/2016 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Multi purpose body wash, although my favorite use for this is not as a body wash! I bought this for it's jumbo size for only 9 dollars. Im also a huge fan of coconut both smell and use. I was disappointed using this the first time because this does NOT lather. If you are one of those people who likes to feel cleaned and likes lather then do not purchase this! This is an extremely mild body wash; not at all harsh, in fact it is the most moisturizing body wash I have used but at the same time without having a gross film. This body wash makes the perfect shaving cream. I like using this as a body wash for easy days when I don't sweat at all or in my bathtub for soaking. I have used this as a face wash too and does not irritate my skin. The smell is authentic and not coconut plastic, it smells delicious. If you live in a cold and or dry place, you would love this. Unfortunately, I currently live in Texas where it is hot most of the year and I do sweat quite often so most of the time I do reach for something that really cleanses and saving this coconut body wash for light days and or shaving. I think for the size, price, and many great uses without harsh chemicals and irritation, this is highly worth the buy! Again, just do not purchase if you are looking for a true, cleansing, lathering body wash! Would buy again.