MAC Cosmetics Lustre - Mythology

MAC palletteMAC swatchesLustre - MythologyLustre - Mythology

4.2

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Mythology is a bronze-copper glittery shade. Prefer to wear it when the weather is warm. It may take many applications to get your desired look. Seems to be more glitter than eyeshadow & wears off easily or you may get that glitter in your eye so make sure you definitely wear primer! To be honest, I use a stroke of this as a bronzer more so than an eyeshadow.

on 3/1/2011 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product. I normally do not like shimmery eyeshadows, but this one is Okay in my book. Will buy again. I love this eyeshadow. Looks great on dark skin.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a beautiful rusty color. I don't really care for the lustre finish, but I forgive Mythology cuz it's so pretty, lol. I do want to try this with Fix+ to see how much better the application could be. Overall though..awesome color and I'm glad I got it.

*Update* I'm NC45 in MAC terms

on 12/17/2007 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Really pretty color....One of my faves...I love the glitter and I love that it looks red, pink, and orange all at once!!

on 2/25/2007 9:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

A gorgeous copper shimmer, looks great on my skin tone (NW45). Itís perfect for a night out. Very hard to apply though, gets everywhere! Definitely one of my favourite eye shadows.
UPDATE: I don't seem to use this colour much anymore itís just too much hard work to apply on properly, itís a beautiful colour I just hate the texture of it.

on 7/27/2004 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this. This is a very shimmery bronze pink shade that looks great alone as a wash. It's so pretty, no other eyeshadow needs to be paired with it.