Mac Mythology (crease) and Gleam (lid) (Uploaded by littlemoonlt)

74%
would repurchase
4.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

fromekym

Nov/14/2017

The copper color in the pan is bright and happy, like a brand new penny with pink undertones. Nail polish, eye shadow, or lip color, I’m a sucker for metallics. As soon as I got it home I brushed it on with a wet brush and it turned metallic orange, not what I wanted. It was a few days before I felt brave enough to try it dry. When I layer it with browns of purples is creates a faint coppery …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (571 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

3.0

Nov/04/2017

I really find this color beautiful but the quality sucks .. has a lot of fallout and bad pigmentation with a brush, better to use it with your finger.. not expected that of a Mac eyeshadow

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Jul/15/2017

So beautiful on the lid and looked great blended with some of my darker shades. I don't own any other shade like it since it is a mix of peach, copper, and pink. It is not too flashy and looks nice against my brown eyes. Definite repurchase.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

May/09/2017

Gorgeous colour and colour payoff! Coppery orange infuse with rose gold shimmer.worth searching at the store. Reminds me of Star Violet but more coppery. Blends well with Retrospeck. Pretty colour for the summer months... can work as a highlighter colour too.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

Jan/07/2017

I definitely favour bronzey/copper shades which is why I decided to get Mythology. To me, it's not glittery but the shimmer is a bit more than the other Lustre shades.
I like pairing this with Armani's #11 Rose Ashes eye tint or Dior's Chimere cream shadow for a rose gold/coppery bronze eye look which enhance my brown eyes. I don't experience any fallout but I also …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (681 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

1.0

Apr/25/2015

Saw this in a yt tutorial, and thought it looked so good. But when i got it, i was so dissapointed with it. I find it to be reallyyyy chunky, and it has tons of fallout.
also, i think it's hard to get it to apply evenly.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Nov/10/2014

It's a great blush! I use Mac eyeshadows on my face all the time. Soba for contouring. Arena in a pinch for powder foundation, Naked Lunch for cheekbone highlighter and on and on. Mythology is a fantastic blush. I'm a little tan but have used this when I'm medium or even a darker tan. It's the perfect bronze/peach. Only downfall is there is fallout...so tap and tap more but …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (201 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromElmohr

Dec/22/2013

I received this as a gift from someone who asked the lady at the Mac counter what would look good on redheads with green eyes. It's true, this color really does make my eyes pop and I use it all over the lid plus underneath. I prefer the texture of my Urban Decay shadows as this one does go on chunky not smooth. But the color is so pretty I don't care that much.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

Sep/12/2013

I bought this on impulse, in hindsight I wish I'd researched it since 'Expensive Pink' eyeshadow is virtually identical, albeit with a duochrome finish. As a lustre it has chunky glitter that results in fallout whilst I apply it to my eyelids. It's definitely one of my least used eyeshadows.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (230 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive

HairBrunette

Aug/23/2013

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow, it's surprisingly one of my favorite shades. I was very wary to use it because of the pinky color it had, but I really do love it. The finish is just so beautiful, I don't know how anyone couldn't love it. Probably not for darker skin tones, but works great on my fair skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium