L'Oreal Paris Voluminousツョ Power Volume 24H Mascara

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

One of my top favorites to date and I've tried a few! I really love Lancome, Ysl and Helena Rubinstein mascara, but this one is really good for its price tag! Will recomend!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I know I am not alone in my love, appreciation & obsession with this mascara. Now I do know that there are mascaras out there that are better at lengthening & possibly even volumising... If you don't mind a bit of clumping but for me, this is BY FAR THE BEST mascara I've ever used & will continue to use on a daily basis... Due to the improvement of the health & condition of my lashes after using for the 1st couple of months! Phenomenal! I believe the collagen ingredient & a number of other great ingredients, actually strengthen the lashes, allowing less breakage & fall-outs & therefore more growth of new lashes & the stronger lashes grow longer. If I could post a before & after photo! You'd have proof. Once your lashes start to improve, it's a WIN/WIN situation because you grow more, longer & stronger lashes which are then beautifully displayed by this awesome deep black, volumising mascara & the positive circle continues on. Oh & I've been an MUA for 15 yrs & it's the best for conditioning, growth, non-allergenic, non-smudge, no bad odour, exaggerated lashes x

This is the best mascara!!! I've used "professional" brands and they do not compare. Thick lashes without falsies. It doesn't flake or clump. I would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is by far one of the best mascara's i have used on a daily basis.

Below are the pros and cons:

PROS:
* The mascara want is perfectly sized for lashes
* The mascara paste is smooth and there is no clumpiness
* The more layers you add, make your lashes very voluminous and perfect for amazing volume during the day
* It can easily get removed by makeup remover

CONS:
* The mascara paste smells a bit like chemicals, but it shouldnt be a problem (not a major problem)
* The wand is hard to apply on lower lashes, so i usually use another mascara for my lower lashes (but also NOT a problem!)

I would recommend this mascara for those who love voluminous lashes that look great during the day!

The price is a bit expensive in my country based on prices in the US, that why i didnt rate it well in the "Prices" section..