3.9

-Guaraná: Supports natural circulation, boosts energy, and smooths skin; contains five times the caffeine of coffee. -Cupuaçu Butter: Full of fatty-acids, phytosterols, and polyphenols to lock in moisture and help restore skin’s elasticity. -Açaí: The antioxidant powerhouse packed into one superfruit helps keep skin looking and feeling young. -Coconut Oil: Melts easily into skin to soften, condition, and moisturize. Water, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Phenyl Trimethicone , Dodecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance, Cetearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Paullinia Cupana (Guaranà) Seed Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Butter, Euterpe Oleracea (Açaí) Oil , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mica Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Ilex Guayusa Leaf Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Distilled Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylates/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol , Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum.

on 10/23/2018 9:40:00 PM

The smell is too overpowering. I put it on my elbows only and had to wash it off immediately. I could not stand it. Otherwise it appeared to be nice consistency. I did not wear it long enough to find out if it works.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this so much. It smells like I'm on holiday or i'm in a cake shop by the beach. Absorbs like magic and leaves a very subtle (almost invisible) layer of glitter that lasts the whole day. Makes my skin smooth and soft. Non sticky. Not sure about firming, will have to use it more regularly and observe the results. I use it on my arms and legs, not my bum. I've finished a small 75ml tub of it and have already repurchased 3 of the big tubs as stock up. Highly recommended.

on 8/20/2018 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was excited to get a sample of this much-touted cream. Sadly, I had to throw it away. It contains guarana, which contains high amounts of caffeine. Apparently, I absorbed the caffeine transdermally, causing some anxiety and tachycardia. Nope, not for me.

I ADORE this Bum Bum cream! I bought it for the first time after I spotted it in a Sephora and thought that the packaging looked interesting (I am a sucker for cute packaging). The concept seemed.. interesting! Even though you'd assume this is targetted specifically for your bum area, I use it all over my body and it works like a charm. I wouldn't say that it's particularly tightening however it's just a lovely body cream that sinks into the skin relatively quickly.

The smell. Oh my goodness, it smells SO good! In fact, so good that I ended up buying the mist from Sol de Janeiro so I can douse myself in it, haha!

I will say that you should be aware that there's tiny little shimmers in the cream which really show up in direct sunlight. I personally don't mind it but I didn't expect it the first time that I bought it.

on 8/10/2018 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

It moisturized well, but I'm not a fan of the smell at all. To me it's something like vanilla-sugar-coconut. I really dn't like those types of smell, and I also disliked that it began smelling a little waxy over time - it reminds me slightly of sweat, somehow - I stay away from anything that smells waxy

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I know that the big selling point of this is the smell, extremely sweet caramel that is overpoweringly strong. If you don't want to smell like that, it's not for you. Also not for you if you don't like to put silicones on your skin.

on 7/24/2018 1:59:00 AM

This is a nice smelling lotion, and it has a lot of thickness to it. I wouldn't use it on my face, but I rubbed it on my arm and liked the effect which wasn't terribly noticeable, but it seemed to have an exotic scent that readily entered the air. I wouldn't pay full price but would wait until it went on sale. I do think it is an enjoyable but not a miracle product in any way.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- long lasting scent
- absorbs quickly

CONS

- price
- formula sucks

COMMENTS: As a lotion, it’s not worth the price (I bought mine for 20% off from Dermstore, though). I don’t feel like it does anything. However, I buy it for the scent and nothing more. The body spray isn’t anywhere near as potent as the lotion, so this is what I prefer to use. I apply over a more preferred body lotion and only to my upper body. This acts as my perfume for the day. I can even smell it on my clothes.

on 7/4/2018 7:10:00 AM

So hyped on YouTube!! I ordered a small size and expected magic.

Nope. Average moisture with a vanilla coconut scent. Leaves skin a bit sticky unless thoroughly rubbed in.

on 6/22/2018 11:31:00 PM

This cream does a wonderful job hydrating your skin, and the fragrance is sheer heaven. It’s a bit pricey, so I stock up when Sephora has their sales. But it’s worth every penny!