4.1

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 months ago

One word: I noticed it breaks me out a little bit. That’s a huge no-no for me. Honestly, the only reason I bought it was because I knew that masterchrome powder highlighter is bomb and I thought this would be great in a stick tube. At first I didn’t pay much attention to tiny blemishes I was getting in some areas of the skin where I had put a highlighter on. But after couple of times, it rang a bell. I also use an eyeshadow as my highlighter and for some reason it really works better than highlighters I have. ))

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

from

10 months ago

It’s great if you want more of a soft, natural glow instead of a blinding highlight. It doesn’t look pink on the skin and it is not glittery (my highlighter pet peeve, why are like 90% of all highlighters glittery??). I noticed that I haven’t really reached for it in a long time, so I won’t repurchase it. For somebody who wants a good, subtle highlighter I would definitely recommend it though.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

I'm a fan. This provides a very beautiful sheer glow on my fair-light skin. It is a pale pinkish color in the stick, but it doesn't feel like that on my skin - which is a GOOD thing, imo, as certain pinky tones just makes me look sick or strange. I love the lipstick-esque applicator, I just swipe on and blend in with my finger. It is quite sheer, so if you want a greater effect I'd go with a powder highlighter. I love the look, I don't find it stays on for 12+ hour days, but it does last pretty long, particularly on my brow bone. The packaging makes it quick to toss in your bag and you can always apply more later on. It doesn't get cakey. I'd not hesitate to buy this again but I love to try new things so I probably wouldn't come back to it for a while.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

1.0

a year ago

I don’t feel like this product does much for me. I’m on the fair side and I majorly regret buying this. It looks like a pink streak and exaggerates texture though that is a given with a lot of different highlighters, not just cream or this one. I’m more of a powder highlight addict and prefer a highlight with an intense shine/sparkle or sometimes a softer glow. This product just wasn’t it for me as it’s extremely subtle and doesn’t stand out, just blends into the skin and has no dimension or blinding result. I think this is better suited to those who are tan or have a medium skin tone as it should look better on those skintones. I’ve seen this work on other people and it’s a shame as the colour is pretty. Wouldn’t repurchase. Eager to try others (like the Glossier ones) in the future.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I can’t apply this directly to my face as it will mess up my foundation , however when applied with my fingers it’s a beautiful highlight that is not too overpowering but still enough where you notice it and it looks good. Probably would purchase another highlighter next time but this one will last a while so I will continue to use it!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

2 years ago

Very underwhelming. The name "iridescent" appealed to me since I'm fair skinned and wanted a neutral highlighter that adds shine but not too much pigment.. However, this color is clearly rose gold and better suited to someone with a medium skin tone. There's not much iridescence to the shade. The formula also broke once, and it still works but has never been the same since. It's too creamy for a highlighter and needs to be blended - but blending this onto my makeup rubs my foundation off. Just awful.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2 years ago

I wanted this highlighter for so long, but I was a bit sceptic..either way I bought it and at first glance it wasn't really what I was expecting but it was kinda okay. The more i used it the less I liked it because I found that it moved my foundation underneath and looked patchy. So I decided to stop using it and then after some time I wanted to play with it again but this time I put it underneath my foundation for that extra ''glow from within'' and it looked super nice. I used it couple more times and I must say that I enjoy it now but not that much that I would repurchase it again.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I always have one of these in my stock since I first discovered it. I'm very fair skinned send the light shade looks amazing on my skin. Unlike other stick highlighters, you can apply this directly to face from the tube without disturbing your foundation. I'll usually wear a powder highlight then apply this at the highest points of my cheekbones and just blend with fingers our beauty blender and the end result is a whole lot of Pop! It is very eye-catching...especially in the sun. I've received compliments on many occasions while wearing this and the best news...they came out with this in liquid form which is even MORE beautiful if that's possible

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is my favorite highlighter. The shade is perfect for fair toned ladies - it's a barely discernible pink tone with a very subtle shimmer. No obvious chunks of glitter or gold sheen like many highlighters have. I've been curious about the Glossier haloscopes but I can't imagine they perform much better than this.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I have this in the medium shade. I have never been into the metallic glittery highlight trend so this is the perfect product for me. It adds a pretty and subtle highlight which is exactly what I like. It’s s nice and healthy glow. I really enjoy this product!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown